Pages

Jul 20, 2011

Sarang, Sleeping P_Sarang and Hana

I got Sarang and Hana home last week. ;w; I'm so grateful for my darling little friend Aiy who made this happen. And they're not even fully paid yet! But we save in shipping cost since she lives in Manchester, she says. Sarang is actually Walking with November Sarang 2008 and originally had a boy body. My Sarang (man how much I love to say that!) has a modded Blossom body which needs a bit cleaning. ^^ Teehee, I think the coating has yellowed a little but otherwise I don't see much of a difference in colourwise. Hana is from the white series Bon Voyage and she has the default wig on. I would've had the eyes too (from a different doll tough) but.. the promo pics had those eyes horrendously bad position I can't watch them on her. xD Instead she got these fairly pretty Hand Glass Crafts in 14mm. ^^ I might want to try on her some bigger ones but I think these give the kinda look I like.


Audrey, Kiki and Tia. They need some clothes to match their personalities.


Audrey's eyes and wig will be changed. I'd love her to have dark brown eyes and I've already ordered a custom wig for her, mohair thing. These green Kanis Augen's aren't bad looking either. ^^ I did comb the wig (which was made by fabulous Onegreyelephant).


Audrey (yes, she was named after Audrey Hepburn) and Tia.








Nikolas and Kiki. They're so cute! And they have pointier noses than Tinyfairies. ^^ I find that funny and so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh They are adorable. Little cuties^^ I'm so happy you finally posted pics with them, Sarang, sweet Sarang^___^ Audrey looks just like Audrey:) Niki and Kiki..I like those noses:) Congratulations one more time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D I do like the pointy noses too.

    ReplyDelete