Pages

Aug 29, 2011

Bluefairy - Forget Me Not

I went nuts when I saw the new series. I was at work at the moment, having the last break of the day. I began squeeling for "ohmigod how cuuute cuuute they aaare I must have one blablabla!!!". XD My workmate thought I'd got a seizure or so! I was squeeling at delight and she thought I was mad! Which wasn't that far anyway! XD

I'm aiming for May Valentine, she's gorgeous. Olive is also beautiful but I need to choose! If I wouldn't have to choose I'd buy both. :P Olive has prettier shoes, but basic pumps are fine also (the ones that May has). And... Tiptoe feet!! I don't have any yet. But MAY V IN TAN!!!! I know at least two of my friends will get this doll. ;3 I wonder if my special BF-love-friend will get it too? She's mostly been into white dollies but maybe tan would lure her as much as me!? I can't say I'm very happy about the marine clothes but I guess I'll keep them this time. Something like the Sora*Iro's Forrest themed Connie, May V and Robin... That would've been fabulous. Dress is cute, I've actually sewn something similar shaped before, but dress I made had little blue flowers in it. Found the picture from Kaisla in this dress.



There would've been even bigger trouble if the release would've been with tanning Xiao or Lin. OR BOTH. This requires some serious saving. More Baked skin dollies for ME!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky to be able to buy them!!! I will not get other half of money till September:( wanted to get May as well, she would look great with Lin...but then Olive's eyes just keeps coming back all the time... she's really cute there, would be so nice making shot of her. I just hope that they will release maybe others..like Lin or SF May...or few of pocket sized:)
    Good luck with your order! And this dress is sweet^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimosa will have another sleepy eye friend. :> I live through you Xaya, I must see amazing cute things you put her in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efa, I wish I could buy both, they're so pretty! May V will be my darling in this series, she does look definitely more mature than my first May Valentine, Mimosa. ^^ Pocket size Baked babies would be sooo adorable!

    Navci, Yes she will! ^^ Have to think about the name now that I've decided to buy her. I wish I'll have time to sew amazing cute things xD still busy with LDoll.

    ReplyDelete