Pages

Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year + White Winter



I'm loving this photo of Sylvia. She got the black wig I ordered from SweetNeat (seems like I don't know how to make proper links here... :P) and it is perfect! ^^ I braided it like the dark auburn one too and curled some front locks to soften the look. She looks absolutely adorable!

White Winter - new limited series from Bluefairy, they're all adorable! ^^ I really like them a lot tough I am a teeny weeny bit desappointed there weren't boys at all. I like Rachel, she's cute and has a very big potential about moving here in some point. I wish I could buy her but as I still don't know how long will my job continue I'm not gonna buy her. Yet anyway. I like the clothes, dress and coat are wonderful. Coat style is quite basic with big hem and I've been thinking to make something like that myself. I have a great pattern already but I think I need to make the hem bigger so there'll fit some fabulous dresses underneath!

I'm saving for a new camera, I bought a lense for it already (even if I don't have the camera yet). I think it'll take me 2-3 months to save and after that I guess I might buy a doll... Never know how these things go. Not much to say otherwise. Need to take more photos! And play with dolls. ^^

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too!
    What lense did you buy? New cameras are just as exciting as new dolls. :) I love seeing your pretty dolls, so anything that will get you to take more pictures, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lense was a Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro. ^^; I'm not very good with cameras or lenses since I'm totally newbie with it. xD My boyfriend had his camera for a while so I decided to go for Nikon too. And I kinda accidently bought a camera today. ^^; Layaway but.. I reaaally wanted it. I went with a little bit different from my original plan but I'm satisfied with my decicion. ^-^

    ;3 If you have any wish for who would you like to see?

    ReplyDelete