Pages

May 9, 2012

Ily - WIP Dress

Well, ain't I in this work in progress thing... Anyway. She's getting a new dress! To fit her new look. ^^ It is quite difficult to find good fabrics for .. teh yellow french resin tone. I find it a little bit difficult, but in photos it doesn't look that yellow. Maybe it is becouse of the translucency of the resin that makes it look good in photos despite how yellow it looks irl. I do love this doll so much! I'm kinda afraid I won't be able to sew good enough clothes for her and Eliza Day. Eliza's wig I also switched with Angus (MAN! Either Tinyfairies have big heads or Zaoll have small ones!). She looks adorable with the short wig! ^^ It is also brown instead of the blonde, and Angus looks stunning with the blonde one. I think he's getting a little bit of his own personality too.

Few photos of Ily. ~~
I'm going to add a lots of beading to this dress. Something I've not done much, but I'm exited to do. :D

She beautiful!

2 comments: