Pages

May 7, 2012

Summer Shirts for boys

As the title says; summer shirt for boys. I did the pattern for the sleeve with that fold in sleeve long time ago, I did then say it was a "summer shirt", mainly becouse it happened to be summer time while I sew it first time. ^^ I think I've developped quite much as a seamstress and this shirt which I sew on Sunday became really nice. ^^ It's made from thin cotton and has natural white stitching and buttons. Miio likes his new shirt, even if he usually looks like he's not interested. ^^


I will sew some for LDoll too, maybe in different colors. Generally shirts that fit Tinyfairy generally fits other slim mini dolls. I'll have to try this on the corpse... I mean Minifee body I have borrowed from a friend. ^^ Maybe I could borrow some others, like Narin and Unoa boy for fitting also.

No comments:

Post a Comment