Yep, like the topic says, ... I've been lucky again. I was surfing around while talking in IRC with friends and then someone of them linked something from Y!japan. I checked out their link and just thought that hah! maybe I'll take a look for "Bluefairy" in their search. I bumped into .. well honestly, quite bad photos of Shinyfairy May as she was in Auction at there. I really took a good look at all photos, thinking that maybe this isn't the "original" SF May I've wanted, but the renewal version. The eyes and lips looked much more like the OLD so.. I took a chance and asked if Uninu would try to bid it for me. And she did. Results. We won the auction, the doll didn't cost a fortune even if she was .. pricey with custom fees and shipping and commission fee and... and I was able to pay fast (that's thanks to another friends help).
Armi: Finally! I'v been waiting on this parcelline for many minutes already! U_U'
Armi: Too much coffee and donuts! :D I want to open this parcelline!
Me: Krhgm Okay, but I don't think it took that long.
Armi: NOW! Cut from there, but be very c a r e f u l!
Armi: WUNDEFUL! Another box! 8D
Armi: I guess I'm not gonna get that pink pony from this one either. :<
Me: Well, maybe a little friend would be better?
Armi: *snif* ... This pillow and box smells like old house where my grandma lives. Bhleurgh!
Me: Like what? :D
Armi: Hold on girl! I'll save you! 8D
Girl: GRHmp!
Girl: Oh my head. ;n;
Armi: Poor you, must've been a bumpy ride. Your other eye is missing and no wig. :(
Armi: What's your name girl? 8D
Girl: Umm... I.. My name is Odessa.
Armi: Come with me girl, and we'll get this awful smell off you and provide you with some TLC! u__U The Big Girl is good with that kind of thing!
Odessa: .. Big Girl? I wonder where I've come...
Aww she's so pretty. I do love the face up, especially lips are very pretty. ^^ I had to remove the upper lashes since they were all smushed, and the eyes she had in were too big and too little eye putty to keep them in their place. I washed her body with soap and water, it's drying up. Also she got Hand Glass Craft 14mm mauve coloured eyes on, they have quite big dome, but they were the best colour for her now. ^^ I'm concidering on buying her a wig, but something is holding me back. Dunno what.. maybe she should wear Noelle's wig for a while until I'll find her something else. :o











No comments:
Post a Comment