I'm really much liking Minifee's and I hugely regret selling my Minifee Juri 08 when I had to. *sigh* If there's one doll I regret selling, that's definitely her. I've sold many dolls but the ones that really have left me wondering what I actually did were the Juri and Yder elf vampire. I still have the Yder elf hanging around... I don't do much with him, but he is enchanting. I've thought about selling all my big dolls but now I'm in a situation that I don't want to sell any of them. I had thougth about selling Mikiko (my second Juri 05) but after I got her back from Immarre I was left thinking about how on earth did I think about such thing!
She's a mother kind of a girl, so I'm secretly thinking about getting Elf Ante as her daughter. They would be SO adorable together. xD I'd need to get her a lighter coloured wig or something to match her eyebrows, as well as her sister Akiko would need a little touch up. I'd need to ask my friend to darken them from her sister at least.
I'd "need" to have Minifee girl and boy a lot. I've been eyeing out some molds, Dark Elf Soo is something I love in bigger size too. I had one Minifee, but in need of money I had to sell her. I had to think a bit about it becouse she had Strawberryresin's beautiful face up and she did a fantastic job with it. Miyu - also had but needed to sell, and I really love my Delf Miyu more. Somehow Soo and Lishe are also in the list as Minifee. Minifee Chiwoo boy with active line boy body would be cute! It would also be easier for me, I wouldn't have to bother my friends with borrowing their dolls for longer times. I'd really want a Juri 08 A-line girl but that's not likely to happen and I wouldn't have any finances at the moment. :P Anyway, on with the show.
Bluefairy had so many nice new things lately! I love Rachel, I wish I'd had the money to buy her in the Pupa*Casa event! My friends bought some dolls from that event so I'm happy to see their dolls at least. ^^ Winter Rachel was awesome, maybe I'll someday have a Rachel boy. ;3 He'd be really cute with his teethies showing and he'd be Tobias' school friend. They'd make a dynamic trio with Noah, Tobias and "the new guy". Also the Shiny Fairy May 3rd was updated! And fist hands! I just neeeeeed those fist hands! And more Tiptoe feet, why didn't I realize them earlier in LDoll and bought only one white pair! I should've bought at least three pairs in white and normal skin!
I'm also pleased to see so many pageviews and followers. Oh mi gosh, I'm blushing here. I plan to make a little give away, but I'm not very familiar with those so I first need to find out things that are involved. ^^; And figure out what to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment