So, I was at my parent's home on Christmas. Just came home yesterday morning. I must say I was SO happy to get there and it was in all very lovely. =w= On 22nd I asked from my boss that would there be even a TINY chance to get the 23rd off from work, since there wasn't that much to do.. and lot of people at work. And I did, I cried I was so happy! My mum and dad and siblings seemed to be pleased about it too. SO, I had my Christmas with my closest family, it was great. We didn't do much, just hang around together enjoying eachothers company, ate a lot of Christmas foods, decorated the tree and so on. ^^ Ah... I guess I can go on with the rest of the year and until my next holiday around summer.
Few photos of course, I didn't have dolls with me but I plan to make a little winter photoshoot with some dolls later if there's still some snow next weekend (and I need to ask if someone would like to join me with this quest). Helsinki has snow too, not as much as my hometown, but some. ^^ Everything is just so much prettier with the snow. I have a lot more photos than this, I tried to photograph little birds by standing near the feeding ... eeh thingy for a while but I wasn't very successful, and I missed the northern lights (Aurora Borealis) on Christmas eve night since I went sleep early and didn't look out! Well, I hope to catch them sometime. LOL :D





No comments:
Post a Comment