Armi: There's an importants massage for everyone!
Armi: This is mostly serious busines I've evers said to YOU!
Socky: Yeshl! *slurps*
Armi: The world is big! And it's all out there! Be careful!
Armi: How would it be if everybody would just buy copies? What if Socky would be a copy!
Armi: That would make me sooooooooo saaaaaaad!
Armi: Can you imagizine how sad would the maker of the thingies would be? They would cry their little eysies out.
Socky: Shay NO! *slorps*
Armi: Don't buy a copy, stick to the real socks! And the artsist will smile and joy!
ProBJDArtists with some of my crew. I think the message was quite clear.
What a clever little photo story about a very important thing. Armi is such a sweetheart with her sock creature. ^__^
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I was supposed to post this a lot earlier but just couldn't do that. I'm glad I finally did. ^^ Armi has a lots of character so it's always fun to do things with her. :D Next something Christmassy! :D
DeleteThe photo-story was great!! Loved the message, and the final photos is perfect :3
ReplyDeleteSorry about the deleted comment, I miss-clicked and put it as a reply =S
Thank you! :) Hehe, I wish I had paid attention for the last photo a little bit more. :D I took it out at our balcony and it was quite cold then.
DeleteAnd no problem :) I'll delete the empty comment so it doesn't bother there.
Armi is such a clever girl, great that she supports real socks :D The message is perfect~
ReplyDelete:D Oh she likes socks, last Christmas she wanted another sock since she only had one. xD She's silly girl, I love her! Thank you! ^__^
DeleteAwh, ihana! :D Tuo sukka näyttää niin hauskalta.
ReplyDeleteMutta joo, ihan täyttä asiaa!
Kiitoksia. :D Sukka oli itseasiassa viimehetken väläys ja nysväsin sen äkkiä kasaan ennenkun päätin kuvata jotain tarinaa. xD Kiitos paljon!
Delete