Here are some photos! I see I photographed quite many Tinyfairies individually, oops, next time I'll try to have more group photos from everyone. ^^
The table with dolls. Aren't they cute!
Aegis, Angelregion Ami owned by Fair Children is one of the oldest dolls too, and as bubble headed as my crew there was. :D
Aave, Bluefairy Tinyfairy Xiao owned by Uninu. ^^ So wonderful to see one of the older Xiao's, isn't she pretty!
Tiazara's Fairyland Chic line girl Rin elf dreaming, Halertia and I forgot the company but she belongs to Kihaku and Unisieppari's Pipos kitty and Unoa Lusis. And the soft toys by Uninu.
The Azone, some of them. :D
Jesmo's Bluefairy Tinyfairy May Valentine, oh how cute she is! :D
Kaede's super adorable Dust of Dolls ... I need to check that name! Zouh Spün she bought from LDoll few years ago.
Letizia's SaintBloom Charlie, so handy size too as we agreed in this.
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Kyle, Ragnar belongs to Lunaticz. :)
Kinokojuice Kiki! She belongs to Illves. I was surprised about this doll, I thought it was smaller for some odd reason.
My Lacey (Clearlace Sunglitter), Fairyland Juri 14, Soony Elf. I loved the original Soony but I knew I wouldn't get her so I was super happy to win this girl from Littlegreythings' giveaway. I still can't believe this is my Soony. I got her home from Jesmo's atelier and I'm so beaming happy about this girl, she came out perfect!! I gave the Celine head to Jesmo for face upping so I wouldn't have another head hanging around. I'll be getting the other four heads back home before Christmas so I'll be ordering the bodies during Christmas event if Fairyland just has one. They will, they're evil like that. But what options do they have for the dolls! That's something I'm wondering about. Is there going to be F60 bodies without heads - that would be my dream! I'm always tempted to keep the heads and shipping anything out from Finland is so expensive it wouldn't make it a bargain for someone in a split (except if the split partner is from here or closer in EU area). Anyhoo, I'm exited to begin shopping! :D
What gorgeous dollies at the meet, all the hat designs seem really cute and cool x3 so many beautifully styled dollies together!
ReplyDeleteI adore your Soony elf, that face-up is really wonderful~ I hope you can get the right body for her soon too ^^
I was so happy my friends brought their dolls over. ^__^ It was great to see them, friends and dolls together. We've been friends with some of them since the beginning of the hobby in Finland, so it was great to go trough the dolly years. :D
DeleteThank you! She will keep the Moe body for now, since I gave Celine for my friend. :) I really like this body, and I haven't seen the F60 (?normal?) body in person I think I'll try to get more Moes. I guess the taller F60 body is like Minifee A-line but in bigge size? I wish they would have more variation in bust pieces (smaller ones), I'd be really happy!
All the dolls are so pretty!!!! I love the tiny hats :D
ReplyDeleteYour Soony is gorgeous!
I love seeing my friends dolls. ^^ It's fun to see all different kinds.
DeleteThank you :D I finally found her wig, but didn't have a chance to photograph her yet properly.