Blog tag #3
Dolly hoarding
1. Post a photo of your wigs, eyes, clothes and/or shoes collection. (or all of the above!)
I had to collect all of them from my dolls feets and from various other places. I do love them shoes, they are so pretty. Mostly what my non-dolly friends are impressed among the dolls themselves are their shoes. So tiny and real looking! I've already ordered more pairs from Luts and Crobidolls group orders, which I'm really happy our finnish forum has quite much of group orders. Great chance to get more shoes and stuff I actually need. I ordered 10 new face masks for MSD from Luts and added some for SD in Crobidolls order too. I'm debating if I should add one or two more pairs of shoes...
2. In every photo, arrange the items into a particular pattern!
Very soon while arranging I realised that I don't have enough "shelf" space with these and I had to get one Feeple 60 box and some other stuff... Contineously I had to fetch more of those little see trough boxes, where to put more shoes on. My SO has really convenient size of boargame boxes so I used few of those.
I don't know if the arrangement is very particular pattern but I just couldn't fit them in the photo in any other way. Or maybe you'd want to see a pile of them in the middle of the table. LOL.
3. Post a photo of one other thing you have collected way too many of.
I do have quite a pile of clothing.
Some are in boxes. I didn't undress my dolls for this. Recently I've put all smaller clothes in zip bags, I did think I need to improve my storage area and that's still something going on. I guess I need also some bigger size zip bags in the future. I have some spare eyes and wigs, but as wigs are only few I didn't bring them here. There's only that orange closure thing and ED box at the moment.
I love Bluefairy outfits, I bought some from their booth when they were at LDoll and they are made beautfully. I've packed them in bags too, so I didn't remove them from their storage bags. I'll try to photograph my dolls in these beautiful outfits this year. Also, I got few bagfulls of empty eye cases. :P I might be silly to keep them...
Mittens by Pihlajakoto. Amazing, even place for thumbs. I love these, I've been planning to go photographing one or two of my bigger girls with the mittens on, but just haven't done it yet. We'll see if I can do that during Easter weekend. :)
Bonus: Post a photo of something one of your dollies collects!
Unfortunately my dolls don't actually collect anything, except maybe Irma who is collecting partners --- or not. ;D And that's not something you should post a photo from anywhere. xD
I thought I had so many shoes but this is wow, what an amazinf collection!!!!! I've never seen so many shoes in a photo before!
ReplyDeleteAnd those mittens are just amazing!! so tiny and look so real!~
I keep all my doll's clothes in zip bags and I pile all the zip bags in boxes, one box for each doll size. I also add a scented paper bag on top of the pile so it smells nice XD though that's not for everyone. I did make a lot of boxes to store my doll stuff, but now I'm planning on buying, dunno if I should get plastic boxes or the cardboard ones with cute sdesigns on them, but I'll make sure to do this tag once I re arrange everything i nnew boxes~ I also have to say goodbye to all my SD girl shoes so I won't be having such a nice collection any time soon again haha XD MSD shoes that fit slim minis seem to be hard to find t.t
Thank you! I actually didn't think I had so many but if each doll has at least one pair of shoes and then there are the ones I've been spoiling with new shoes trought time... ^^; I guess I do have quite many pairs.
DeleteI just found the joy of zip bags for my doll clothing. ^^; I'm sure I'll have to get some bigger ones too, becouse SD clothes are really difficult to put in smaller ones.
YES! Slim mini shoes are very hard to find. :( I'm thinking of buying few more pairs from Luts, their Model delf shoes are OK size for Minifee.
Wow! So much lovely stuff and so well organized! O3O I store my doll stuff in different sized boxes and they are all mixed, all sizes and clothes/shoes together. No wonder I never feel like changing the clothes on my dolls because my stuff is such a mess. :'D I have to try and organize my stuff as well as yours!
ReplyDeleteInteresting to see how people store their dolly stuff and with that amount of awesome doll shoes you could make a "dolly shoeshop" photoshoot! :D Neat!
Hahaaa :D I'd really want to organize even moooore. I don't think any of my other stuff is well put together, rather they're just hanging around everywhere. And that's annoying. I'd need to cut stuff, big time during this year. ^^; Not only dolly stuff, fabrics, but other stuff too. Great idea about the dolly shoeshop! ;) Thank you!
DeleteOMG I am overwhelmed by your amazing shoe collection! I love how step by step in your photos you can see the display coming together and the final picture is really nice! It reminds me of the time I visited the DollHeart shop in HK, except you have way mooore rows of shoes on display! :D
ReplyDeleteI quite love your system with the boxes and the plastic bags within them, your collection seems amazing and I'd love to see your dollies wear those pretty clothes!!
x'D I'm still in awe myself about them! I love the shoes, they're mostly very detailed and beautiful. ^^ I'm always exited to find some new models that I like. Mostly what I wish is that Bluefairy TF shoes would fit Minifee, they'd be so beautiful!
DeleteThank you <3 ^^ I'm glad about the amount of clothes, it's great that I can choose something nice for each doll. I might want to try to have a photo from my doll collection. BUT not anywhere close. XD I'll have to get over the shoe thing first. And change some clothes and shoes while I'm at it.
Love your shoe collection, you have so many pretty pairs~ ♥ I should count my doll shoes as well and try to get them all in one picture :D
ReplyDeleteOh and btw, you're actually getting 20 facemasks :''D When I was going through the group order stuff, I realized that the individual price on Luts includes two... So when you ordered 10, you actually get double the amount XD
Oh I would love to see your shoe collection. *___* They must be super pretty, as well as your dolls are! =w=
DeleteHA xD I was actually thinking if I should order even more face masks as I do have majority of my dolls in MSD size. Maybe there's barely enough for everybody now! But I'm lacking SD size masks now so I think I'll add those in another order. XD
OMG shoeeessss!!! 135 is a lot of them, and they are all so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have so many clothes, too! Such a beautiful collection <3
And you could make a photostory with Irma collecting partners too (or attempting to, anyways).
Thank you so much Musume, you're so sweet! ^__^ <3 Oooo maybe I'll do something with Irma, she's quite a girl. :D
DeleteWow, your shoe collection is epic! And I love the way you've photographed it here! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. ^__^ Them shoes just keep coming in... :D
DeleteÄlyttömän hieno kokoelma kaikenlaista! Minusta on ihana katsella tälläisiä tavarapostauksia. Noita kenkiä sinulle on ainakin siunaantunut!
ReplyDeleteKiitos! :) Onhan tässä vuosia jo oltu harrastuksessa ja kaikenlaista tavaraa on nurkkiin kertynyt. Täytyy myöntää että kengät on kyllä yksi ihanimmista kohteista nukkeilussa. :D
Delete