Pages

Apr 17, 2016

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boy gang!

I should have more imagination for photographing my dolls in general. Sorry, just few boring photos from them but I do love them so much. I should make them more clothes, they have had those clothes for ever. :P Poor boys. I should've added to the previous post about the clothes that I really like that I've made myself the outfit I sewed for Lukas. Those ochre yellow pants, grey shirt and black cardigan are a favourite! He looks really good in them. :)

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boys
Angus and Marcus are having a little Cafe where they are working at. Most of the others don't have a background story, but I think most of them are at junior high or high school, and the cafe is something where they occasionally go together. All of my Tinyfairies are with Classic bodies, I haven't yet bougth any with the new type... I don't know if I will. There are still few boys that I'd want but them having the new body is something I need to think trough. And they are not at my list in the first place at the moment.


Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boys
Top row l-r: Angus - Louis Valentine Special, Marcus - Pupa*casa White order Robin, Leo - Gus Basic, Áron - Cafe Bluefairy Kevin, Miio - At Your Service Kyle
Bottom row l-r: Lukas - Louis My Sweet Day, Tobias - Basic Jerome, Noah - Walking With November Tommy

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boys
Tall boys. They have the Gentle body.

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boys
Middle sized boys. Lol, ahem well both of them have the Dandy body. If I'd be getting more boys I would want either Dandy or Boy.

Bluefairy Tinyfairy Boys
Short boys! Well, they're younger than the others. I do love the Classic boy and girl bodies, they're so pretty!

Here are them all! ^^ I should truly get outside and photograph them there, as well as my other dolls too. I also got my two heads back from Jesmoth and MAN they are beautiful! Especially Bow is devine! She's got the most sensual face any of my dolls have and I just love her look! I already took some photos to Instagram, I don't want to add them here becouse most people have seen them already.

About sewing. I'm having my sewing maching having a maintenance service still. I'm afraid that's gonna cost a fortune to get it out from the shop. Also I need to sew for LDoll a lot. I have few plans but what makes it troublesome is that I'm having trouble with my hands. I've noticed that my hands get numb from palms and wrists are hurting. I went to healthcheck few months ago and she sent me to the physiotherapist who said I will have to do some exercises with my arms and hands. If I won't do that, I might have to end up in surgery. The reason my hands and arms/wrists are getting numb and hurting is that I work at microscope a lot and the moves with microscope working is similar to sewing which I've done a lot at home too, spending long times in front of a PC isn't helping either. I've never thought I'd get in trouble by working so much with my hands but now it is really getting hard. Now that my sewing machine is out at servicing I've had to take a break with sewing but sometimes especially after weeks work my arms and hands really hurt. It's really annoying sometimes (like now I feel like my right arm is beginning to hurt when I write). This might be the last year I can participate on LDoll as a seller (I will go to shop, of course!). I just can't let my hands go so bad that I need to get a surgery for them. Sewing has been important hobby for me, and I'm not giving it up fully. :/ But I propably have to forget the Etsy shop and sew only for my own dolls. First time I noticed the numbness on my arms and hands were.. last year. I didn't think about it much, just thought it was becouse I slept on my arm or something... But then I noticed my palms getting the numb feeling like when I'm holding a heavy frying pan and on Friday I had a day off and was carrying a very light little bag which had my Azone girls and some shopping items... it also began to numb my hand so I had to switch hands all the time. :P We'll see where this goes from here... It just makes me thinking that when and if I will have courage I should really try to apply in other jobs that would be a day job and not having to work so staticly in same postures from day to day.

6 comments:

  1. Your dolls are so cool!! It is not often one see Bluefairy boys, let alone so many of them together like this!! Love all the photos and all their clothes are really nice!

    I'm sorry to hear about your hands, it is scary to think not being able to use them as much as you were used to, so do the excercises and take care of them first! I do have some pain in my hands too because as a graphic designer I use the computer a lot. This week I had to work using the mouse with my left hand, which made all the work slower and annoying. Last time I went to a doctor to check they gave me excercises too, but never mentioned surgery, so when I feel its starting to hurt I stop using the computer that much if I can, and if I'm working I just switch hands.

    Hope your pain goes away so you can keep doing what you love non stop :) And I hope your sewing machine repairs aren't too expensive!!

    I hope you have a nice week and take care of your lovely hands~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments for my boys! =^w^= I definitely should photograph them more and have more different kind of clothes for them. :D

      Ah I don't have many choises to prevent the moves that are affecting the wrists. I haven't actually gotten in to the doctor yet, this physicaltherapy was assigned to me by the nurse we have to go to first. As sewing and my work are similar, I use both hands to work it has affected my both hands. The factory I work in is quite big, but there's some amount of handwork in every department and I have to lessen the sewing quite a bit. :/ I haven't sewed in a month and it still hurts. I'm trying my best to keep up the exercise but it's not something I can fully do at my work (I work in clean room invironment).

      I haven't heard anything from my sewing machine yet. I want it back soon so I can do my stuff!

      Thank you for your lovely words ;w; <3

      Delete
  2. Lukas looks great~ I love his outfit & style!
    oh my gosh, that is so scary about your hands, is it RSI? I do think you should take care of yourself and prevent this from getting worse ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Hahaaa that style I stole from one of my co-workers. LOL I thought he had good colours in his clothes so I stole the whole look of the clothes. He doesn't know it xD I prefer it that way. (I don't know him very well).

      I had to google out the RSI and that sounds like the thing. It hasn't been diagnosed yet. I'll have to do the exercise for a month or so and then see the physiotherapist again... I don't feel like it helps that much. Yet anyway. We'll see how it turns out. :/

      Delete
  3. Love that ochre pants!!
    All of your boys are really cute, I can't pick one of them as my favorite! They all are!!
    Sad to hear about the sewing machine, hope it won't be that expensive.
    I'm sorry to read this about your hands, I agree twith Fantasywoods that it is scary. I hope you can go to a doctor, but please take it slow! Your health always comes first!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ochre pants are superb! I'll try to sew few pairs in few sizes for LDoll. ^^ My boyfriend took the sewing machine for the maintenance and he said it was actually bad timing with my machine and it has actually been there for two weeks (which is normal time). The repair guy had picked up the machines before mine came in, then came Easter and it had been there for two weeks. :P So two weeks at the shop and two with the repair guy for service. Hmph.

      Thank you for the compliments on my boys. =w= I'm so happy they are liked!

      That is scary to think I can't do things with my hands as much I'm used to. I'm so used to working with my hands literally everywhere (baking, sewing, working, painting, typing etc..). I never thought it will take it's toll now. I've not done this kind of work for long and to see it affecting in short time too (I'd say three years?).

      Delete