Isn't it nice when you have good friend? I've always had friends, but the most important and closest for me has always been my sister. I felt like when people were against us we were together fighting back and there for each other. I miss her so much! ^__^ I'm waiting for summer so I can have her here with me, even for few days. Maya and Mimosa aren't siblings but they are best friends for ever. And enjoy having hot chocolate and pastries. :) We used to have similar clothes too, coats, trousers and skirts and stuff like that. :) Today M&M got their new shoes from Crobidoll group order! I need to sew them new clothes too when I have time to do that. ^^
The socks are sooo cute x3 It must be wonderful to have a sister who is your best friend ~ but then again Maya and Mimosa look like best friends who are like sisters! :3
Maya and Mimosa look pretty in their matching outfits~ Love the mismatched socks and those soft looking sweaters ;3;
Hope you have a chance to see your sister soon~ I've always wondered what having a sister would be like, since I have just one brother XD We get along, but are not so close.
Thank you! :D The sweaters are so soft. =w= They're kinda fluffy knit and so pretty! I'm lucky to have them.
I have a big brother and little sister, I'm the middle child. I love my brother too, but we aren't as close as I'm with my sister. :) We'll see 2-3 times a year, depending of the holidays and such. I'm waiting for June, it'll be another Christmas when se visits us. xD All games and strawberrycake!
they look very nice!! love their sweaters! and the mismatching socks are so cute~
ReplyDeleteHope you see your sister soon!
Thank you so much :) Their sweaters were made by a friend who is very talented in many areas of art.
DeleteAh I know I'll see her around middle of June. :) Too bad to wait so long but she doesn't live in Finland.
The socks are sooo cute x3
ReplyDeleteIt must be wonderful to have a sister who is your best friend ~ but then again Maya and Mimosa look like best friends who are like sisters! :3
They are aren't they! I think the socks are just cutest!
DeleteHehee ^^ It's great to think same things and laugh at same things. LOL. :D That's what I want Maya and Mimosa have too. xD
Maya and Mimosa look pretty in their matching outfits~ Love the mismatched socks and those soft looking sweaters ;3;
ReplyDeleteHope you have a chance to see your sister soon~ I've always wondered what having a sister would be like, since I have just one brother XD We get along, but are not so close.
Thank you! :D The sweaters are so soft. =w= They're kinda fluffy knit and so pretty! I'm lucky to have them.
DeleteI have a big brother and little sister, I'm the middle child. I love my brother too, but we aren't as close as I'm with my sister. :) We'll see 2-3 times a year, depending of the holidays and such. I'm waiting for June, it'll be another Christmas when se visits us. xD All games and strawberrycake!
Ihanat sirisilmä tyttöset. ♥ :)
ReplyDeleteKiitos <3 :) Ihanaa että tykkäät. <3
DeleteThey look adorable together! Love their sweaters too :3
ReplyDeleteAnd the furniture! I really need more furniture for my dolls.
Awww thank you Musume <3 :) They're such darlings.
DeleteI feel like everyone needs more furniture for their dolls! :D I'd want few more things definitely!
Oi joi miten ihanilta nämä tyttöset näyttää - ja varsinkin yhdessä! Tuplasti söpöyttä! ♥
ReplyDeleteKiitoksia! ^___^ Tyttöset on ihania ja iloisia kun niistä tykätään. <3
DeleteOOOoh, your dolls are so beautiful *.* Anda their expresions are so good, i like your photos, still working well ! <33333333333333
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! ^__^ I'm happy to hear that. :)
Delete