Pages

May 7, 2016

Dollmeet - the late Birthday meet for HL

HL is Hartsilapset, our finnish forum which has just turned 11 years last month. Only proper day to get together was today, just a day before the Mother's day so it wasn't actually very good choise since quite many people backed off when they realised it was the mother's day tomorrow. Aaaanyway! We had quite fun! :D There was six of us and it was great and quite intimate little meet with quite a bunch of dolls! :D

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Two Sarangs! Wivian's carrot curly girl and my Hina. ^^



Dollmeet 07/05/2016
She_Flame's Freakstyle Salome. Her name is Tashinka.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
And here's her Doll Chateau girl too! Looong and very thiiiin, this Aurelia Mia.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Wivian's and She_Flame's Withdoll girls. ^^

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
I think this girl belongs to Wivian too!

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
A group!

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Another group, you can see I brought in some Neemos. :D Like TheFairChildren did too!

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Doll In Mind Benetia with Leeke Art body.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Pluie is wondering who is hiding behind him, he is heavily modded Delf El (belongs to Immarre), Maho is giggling and coming closer, she's April Story new Lilian, (belongs to She_Flame).

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
TheFairChildren's Azone Pureneemo Himeno, which name I've forgotten. ^^;

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Another TFC's girls, she's Pipos Mari.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Fyrd8th's Soomlings.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
The Minifee girls, Alex (Nanuri 14) and the Sarangs.

Dollmeet 07/05/2016
Tashinka and Aurelia. I didn't think Aurelia would stand so sturdy!

I also baked a carrot pie and took few photos from the Neemos at Instagram, didn't share them at Flickr so I won't be adding them here this time. ^^ I hope other's had as much fun as I did! :D

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun meet :D TFC's little girl has to be my favorite! @o@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet some fellow hobbyists and chat about dolls. ^__^ TFC's little girl is fantastic! :D

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing the great variety of dolls that turn up at doll meets! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really interested to see some dolls I hadn't seen before. :) It's great to have meet ups where you can see the rare ones too.

      Delete
  3. I saw the carrot pie and made me want to fly to your meet XD!! it looked amazing~

    There's always so many pretty dolls in your meet ups, how wonderful! And it's always great to recognize so many dollies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D It was really good, even if I say it myself, there was only six of us and only less than quarter of it was left. LOL

      ^__^ Seeing familiar dolls is fun isn't it! :D I'm glad you can do the dolly bingo. xD

      Delete
  4. So many gorgeous dolls!!
    Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really much fun! ^__^ And wonderful to see some of the more rare dolls too!

      Delete
  5. Nice to see your photos of the meetup! And you have sucha better memory for the names of other people's dolls than me XD I'm lucky if I can even memorise the sculpts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I cheated about some of the names. XD I had to check them out from their owners lists. LOL :D

      Delete
  6. Talk about variety of dolls! Love it! :) Seems like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I did and the amount and variety of dolls was splendid! :D Only six of us and whole bunch of dolls. XD

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos and lovely dolls! It is always nice to see doll meet pictures. So many dolls! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, meet photos is always wonderful to see! >w< So exiting to see if you can recognise a doll or owner. :D

      Delete