Pages

May 11, 2016

Roihuvuori Sakura Tree Park Visit

Thank you Safir for going to the Sakura tree park with me yesterday. It was so much fun to be there and see the bloom in full. Ah so pretty! I had sewed new dresses for Mimmi and Emmi and brought them with me as well as Maya and Mimosa. ^^ All the girls needed some attention for sure! There will be a lot of photos under the cut and even more in my Flickr.


There's the Sakura trees and some birches too.




It was a bit windy, so it was a challenge to photograph the flowers. They're so pretty!


It was also a bit difficult to get photos when most of the branches were so high neither of us reached to them, well at least I didn't. Safir managed to get photos from little Miu hanging from the branches but it surely was difficult. We decided to change a spot and walked to the Japanese Style Garden which also has those nice trees. Some of those were smaller and the branches were lower so it was easier to photograph.


It was so much fun to be under the pretty pink shadow. =w=














Emmi, Mimmi, anddd... Miu? Chisa? And Picco Miu! I'm sure Safir can correct my mistakes, I'm trying to remember things but ah not so easy!


Maya and Mimosa.








Sometimes the photographing can be tiring...







I'd want to post all the photos here, maybe it would've been better to make two posts... Anyway, one post it is and you can see a lot more photos in my Flickr if you want. XD I tried to be selective but I know I just posted too many!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the company, had a great time :) Love the photos you took, Emmi and Mimmi look really pretty with the cherry blossoms and so do your Tinyfairy cuties!

    Oh and you got all the mold names right! :D My bigger Miu's "own name" is Mimori (Mimi for short) and Chisa's name is Hikari. Little Miu is just Miu XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great to be there with you. :) Thank you, I'm glad I took TF's with me and the Neemo girls <3 omg how cute they look in the photos, I'm amazed how well I found their good angles.

      Oh gosh! :D Remembered something and that's great, your dolls have such cute names too. ^^ Mimori and Hikari and Miu! :D

      Delete
  2. Olisi ihanaa joskus nähdä kukkiva kirsikkapuu, en tiedä onko sellaisia lainkaan Pohjois-Pohjanmaalla. :P Ja voi miten ihanat mekot Mimmillä ja Emmillä onkaan! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enpä tiedä missä korkeudella vielä löytyy kirsikkapuita :) toivottavasti löytyy jotain muuta ihanaa kukkivaa, vaikka omenapuu. <3

      Kiitos <3 ^w^ tykkään niistä mekoista itsekin <3

      Delete
    2. Omenapuu meillä on onneksi takapihalla, ja ihanasti kukkiva syreeni, mutta kirsikkapuu olisi paljon eksoottisempi. :D

      Delete
  3. Että osaavat kirsikkapuut olla nättejä! *huokaus* ♥ Ihania asuja ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely photos, I don't think you posted that many! theya re allso nice. Maya and Mimosa look great and so do the pureneemos~

    What a lovely way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always try to keep the amount of photos around 10... I should've taken a photo from all my dolls :D

      It was great way to spend a day :) I'd do that again!

      Delete
  5. So cute, the blossoms look gorgeous and I love how both sets of dolls have matching outfits! Such a wonderful job done x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blossoms are so beautiful each time I've seen them. ^^ Thank you! <3 ^^

      Delete
  6. Lovely!! Hope you had a great time!! :D
    The Neemos and your girls were all looking so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! ^^ It was fun and sunny!
      Thank you! The Neemos are super happy as always (gosh I love their smiley little faces!) and my TF girls are shy but happy about it! :D

      Delete
  7. What a lovely day! Those dolls and trees are so beautiful. But the blooming goes over so fast. We got some snow yesterday, how crazy is not that. o_O It is always nice to see photos from the place you live in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fantastic day. :) Too bad the flowers fall so soon, but it sure was pretty and fun. ^^ SNOW O_O wow, that's super crazy!
      Hehee :D I'll photograph more of Helsinki when I have a chance, just need to get over from the shyness of taking the camera out. ^^; And doll!

      Delete