Pages

Dec 10, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 10/24

Pink Bear, Little Elf and Little Granny have been walking in the snowy forest for quite a while and there's still no sign of the Christmas tree forest.


Pink Bear: Do you really know where are we going?
Little Elf: I'm afraid we might be lost. =n=
Little Granny: Don't worry! I'm sure we'll find our way to the Christmas trees. *cheerful*


Sudden rustle gets Granny's attention.
Little Granny: What was that!?




????: BAAAH!


Pink Bear: OH NO it's a moose on rampage we're all gonna die!
Little Elf: Gasp!
Little Granny: Don't worry, it's only a little lamb.


Lamb: Baah baah. *sad*


Pink Bear: Awww it's a little lamb.
Little Elf: Maybe it's lost too?
Little Granny: Lets ask.


Little Granny: What are you doing here in the forest? Are you lost?
Lamb: Baaa-aaah. *yes*


Pink Bear: Don't worry, we're lost too.
Little Elf: We can be lost together.
Little Granny: We were looking for the Christmas tree forest and got lost.


Lamb: BAAAH ba-BA-baah! *exited*
Little Granny: Oh, you know where the trees are? You lead the way then. ^-^


Lamb: Ba-ba-baaah! *cheerfully*
Little Elf: I wish that Lamb knows where it is.
Pink Bear: I wish someone knows. .__.
Most of them are cheerful while they're following the tiny Lamb trough the frosty forest, only Pink Bear has her doubts about if they really are going to find this magical Christmas tree forest.

4 comments:

  1. No, ei! Nyt he kaikki ovat eksyksissä! o_O Toivottavasti lammas löytää joulukuusen ja että he löytävät takaisin lämpimään mökkiin! *jännää*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No voi hitsi! :O Jännitysnäytelmä jatkunee. ;) <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Xaya,
    I do hope Little Granny and her friends find the Christmas tree soon, though there are some lovely snow covered ones close by. (Did you make the cut outs yourself?)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu! ^__^ You just have to read on, maybe they will find it later. :) Hugs.

      And yes, I made the cut outs myself, as well as the stove and so many other props.. ^^; I guess I got a little carried away with it.

      Delete