Pages

Dec 12, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 12/24

Pink Bear, Little Elf and Little Granny were carrying their Christmas tree in turns. Lamb was following them as she didn't want to stay in the forest by herself.


All together: Dashing trough the snooo-ow on a one horse open sleii-gh ..


At first it was easy, but they grew tired when they didn't seem to reach Granny's Cottage and the evening was soon turning into night. If they wouldn't find the way home soon they would have to spend the night in the forest.




Little Granny: OK my friends. I'm sure we are getting closer to home, but we have to take a break.


Lamb: Baa-aaah. =o=
Pink Bear: Gaaah.
Little Elf: The tree is getting heavier every minute.


Little Granny: I'm sorry I dragged you all here, maybe we should just leave the tree and head home just by ourselves.


Little Elf: But it is a perfect Christmas tree and I haven't carried it all the way here to only leave it behind.
Pink Bear: I think we will have to carry it all the way home now. We took it and we will have to bring it home.


Lamb: Baah!
Little Granny: Well ok then. Lets continue. You can go first Lamb so we can follow your bell tingling.


Little bell tingling Lamb walked on and trough the hills and between the snowy trees leading them, hopefull to finally reach Granny's cottage.




Finally! They can see Granny's cottage on that little hill over there!
Little Granny: We found back home! There's my cottage!


All of them are happy to finally reach back home.


Little Granny: We can leave the tree here, we'll bring it in later.
Little Elf: It sure was worth all the trouble.
Pink Bear: It's beautiful.


Lamb: Baaah. *sigh*


Little Granny: What's wrong Lamb?
Lamb: Baa-aaa-aah.


Little Granny: Awww don't worry, we're not going to leave you here in the dark. Come inside and I'll prepare us something warm to eat.
Lamb: Bah! ^-^






* * * * * *

I want to thank Musume for her handy Pinecone Christmas tree. It was very usefull and I had to bring in some of my own twist. ^__^ I had to buy the pinecones, as the ones I would've want to use were too wet at my workplaces yard. There's some nice pines there and I've seen people getting some cones from them earlier as the pines are some sort of bushy kind. Too bad the weather wasn't on my side. :) I also used an aluminium base from candle for the tree.. eeeh stand? And I filled it with "magic dough" which you make from plain flour, salt, water and oil. I'm totally getting carried away with this. ^^; It's so much fun and I'll end up having tons of little Christmas props... Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, thanks for reading. ^__^

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, kyllä tiedän miltä se tuntuu - Pink bear ja "Gaaah". Osa joulun valmistelusta on enemmän tai vähemmän just näin. :) Onneksi pitivät kuusen ja löysivät kotiin, lämpöön!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itse en ole vuosiin järkännyt joulua, mutta kiva että Pikku-mummu ystävineen jaksaa järjestää. ^^

      Delete