Pages

Aug 19, 2018

Mystery Blogger Award!

Wooow! Long time no see huh! I've been inactive with the blog since May (gosh!), sorry about that! I've been really busy with my other hobby, butterfly watching and photographing. :) It's been a really hot summer, so lots of time outside and less time inside. Health issues have been worrying me since April and that's also been something I've now hopefully taken care off so I can think of other things. Nothing serious, just time consuming to get the thing sorted out. I had my holiday from which I spent few weeks with my parents at eastern Finland. It was great to see them and their cat (she's super cute!). Of course, my SO was there with me and we both got into butterfly watching for sure. I've not forgotten my dolls and tought about them a lot during the summer. I got the Oz Himeno since the last post - a bit of an issue with her. One of her foots is keeping falling from the ball part - not the peg thing and it's super annoying. I'm planning on maybe buying her another S-size white body (ahahaa she is white and I'm a bit annoyed about that too). I also had Liisa (Moi Lumi Raili) with me having a holiday and took few photos from her and her cat Pallero (Plumpy - thanks to SweetNeat name got a translation xD). Photos are in my Instagram here. There are last days of my holidays going on and next week it's back for the normal again. I will make sure I'll have more time for dolls now, and I already sewed a little top for one of my dolls but more of that later. ^__^ On to the topic of this post.

Thank you sweet Niina from Dollsdolour for naming me. I do feel like I don't deserve awards of any kind, but I'm truly honored to have been mentioned to get this one. ^__^ I like getting to know my friends better and this is good way to do it. :) This award is close to the Liebster award so if you have already done that and/or don't want to make this it is OK.



The Award was created by Okoto Enigma, take a peek there for the specific post about this award.

Obligatory Rules for the Award Meme:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).


Three things about myself:

1. I have a job, but it is just a job, nothing that I'm very passionate about. I would love to find a job which I would think more about, that I would think that it's great to go work again. Also my summerholiday is ending so maybe that has an affect on my thoughts right now, tomorrow I'll have to go back to work and I really don't feel like going a lot. But a girl's gotta do what girl's gotta do, right?

2. I'm going to be 40 years old next year. Gosh! I've never actually had a age crisis of any kind and I'm not going to begin from here. I've always thought that older I get, the better I am being me. There are still a lot of things I don't know about myself but I'm super glad I'm not young. I've never wanted to be younger, but I've many times hoped I'd be older. xD

3. I like watching videos from Youtube like many people do. My favourites are flashmob (singing, dancing, choirs especially), home coming (man I always cry), funny clips of celebrities meeting their fans, talents (funny and moving, music mostly) and really what ever I currently am interested in, one video leads to another. What I've watched also are butterfly videos about how to raise the caterpillar to a butterfly and how to make butterfly gardens. I'm really quite a softie if someone else cries in the video, it's sniff time for me too (always must have tissue paper with me). If I fall in the Youtube video well of doom I could spend whole day in it. That's bad, but sometimes I do that. Like todayy, I've literally almost cried my eyes out when watching some videos, not becouse they're but becouse they're so moving. Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole is a song I listen regularly, it is such a great song by this artist.

Five questions from Niina:

1. Which doll do you regret buying?
2. What moment in your life would you love to experience again?
3. Coffee or Tea? Why?
4. What will people be nostalgic about in say 30 years, do you think?
5. The most embarrassing clothes you have worn?


My answers:

1. Almost all that I've sold.. I always buy a doll becouse I love it and I want to keep it. I don't buy stuff to sell them on again. It is a disappointment of big sort if I realise that the doll really wasn't what I expected or what thought it would be.
2. To have some time with those that have already past. Few nights out with friends, such fun and great time. When I met my fiancé. ^__^
3. Coffee. Maybe it's a habit. Cold ice coffee with flavour syrup is really good. Or salted caramel at what's the name of that cafe where I went with Ellu. Anyway, coffee is for me. I have tea if there's no coffee available or if I'm having a cold. There's a saying in finnish "Kylmä kahvi kaunistaa" = "Cold coffee makes you pretty" - well, seems like I've mostly gotten hot coffee. LOL.
4. I don't know, maybe they're thinking about music, I'm afraid that people will be nostalgic on species that have died. This makes me really sad.
5. A pair of really weird shoes, they were kinda very noisy platform shoes. When I was having a thinner time in my life I'd go walking with a tank top and tight pants, now I feel like that was so embarassing even tough I propably wasn't looking that bad with it. I'm not very interested about clothes. I would be, if I'd fit into regular size and those that are interesting, but as I'm fat I just need to stick with those I know I can fit. One ill-fitting piece can ruin your whole day. These days I'm only going to proper bra shop to buy bra and to the fatty clothes shop to buy clothes.

I will nominate these blogs for this award, as it would be great to know a little bit more about you:

Sinin nukkeblog
Tsukifly
Sharkyra's BJD Blog


My five questions:

1. Since you got your first doll, has your taste in them changed?
2. Do you have any other hobbies?
3. Which items for your dolls you are most passionate about? (Wigs, eyes, maybe bodies etc.)
4. Do you like watching informative videos about BJD?
5. Do you like doll meets?

Ahahahaa sorry for my boring questions. ^^; Almost forgotten to add some links. I like this one: Fairyland Body Order Arrival mostly becouse I think Armi is so funny with this. I actually like most of the ones that have Armi in them. And also this is funny Bad Comparison of Azone Pureneemo Flection and Emotion Body. There are two of the ones I like, but basicly I don't go back to much of them.





6 comments:

  1. You are wise not to worry about age, it really is just a number. And you are absolutely correct that you do get better at being yourself as you get older -- what a prize! I'll turn 50 next year and I couldn't care less about what others think about that. It is what it is, and what you make of it.
    I think butterflies are a fascinating hobby and I enjoy seeing your photos. They are so different from our North American butterflies, Monarch and Swallowtail all the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasted so much time worrying about if I'm good enough when I was young but never I worried about getting older. :) Also, getting older with my SO is also interesting. ^__^

      Hehee ^^ Butterflies are such fun! And I do find all of them super interesting, we have many rare ones too in Europe scale and I think it's great to get to know more of them. Wanting to visit a butterfly farm in here again is planned on Autumn as well.

      Delete
  2. Great that you took this award, thanks! It is always great to learn new things about oneself and about others.

    Real life has come back here too - schools and work is the main thing now after the summer vacation. It went fast, the summer, and there was a lot of butterflies, dragonflies and stink bugs. Enjoying nature is way more fun than work, but as you wrote - one got to do what one got to do.

    I sometimes joke with my husband that I have turned into the age ”do not give a shit” (sorry). When I was younger, I saw life differently compared to now. The small things and joys are the best. The little moments with friends, some happy laughs and good meal. Before it was those large adventures one chased. So, just a moment with ”pullakahvi” (bun coffee) gives me joy.

    I enjoyed your answers. Great questions for the nominated. Never thought about items for dolls and being passionate about that. First thing that came to mind was SHOES. And I am hooked on box openings, diy and wig making when it comes to informative videos about BJD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, I like to answer to these. ^__^

      Getting back to work has been quite boring. But I can cope with it. Hehee ;) Your summer cottage sound really much fun! I had to google stink bugs. LOL!

      No worries about the language. ;) WHen I got into my current workplaces job interview I was asked where do I see myself in five years. Apparently, they didn't have a clue what ordinary people wait for the future to hold for them. I said: I'm hoping to have nice job, and for my spouse to have a nice job too. And to live together in a lovely home together. To have a balance between work and home would be great. (And afterwards they said nobody had answered like that before. I don't know if that's good or not xD).

      Ah the doll shoes <3 ;) and box openings are so good! I like both. :D

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back to blogging!! I'm so sorry it took me so much to comment and get back to reading fellow hobbyist blogs!

    I think all of us went through the platform shoes times!! I find your questions really interesting, actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume. :) It's been a busy times all around I see. No worries, I appreciate you coming back to my blog. <3 ^__^

      Hah! The platform shoes, ;) they're funny now that we look back at them aren't they. :) Thank you, if you wish to do it you can, I'm sure you've answered in many questions already at your blog. ^__^

      Delete