Pages

Sep 22, 2018

Dollmeet at Kirjasto 10

We had a dollmeet at our local library in the center of Helsinki city a week ago. It was great to meet new and old friends too since the longest time. I don't know what my camera was up to, but all the photos came out really grainy. I thought I'd paid attention for it but damn, the grainyness of the photos is so much I can't even upload them to Flickr. Also the main light that was in the meeting room was over the table we used for dolls and there wasn't any natural light coming in the room at all. Anyway! Here we go. Excuse for the small size of the photos, but if you click them they should be bigger. ^^; Thank you all for the meet @nolluska, @dollroundabout, @lalaladolls, @tiinyannyan, @mista_isilme, @my_lovely_dollies, @tsukifly, @pullip_ja_bjd and thanks to @arcticstarstudio for arrangements. I'm sure we will have another dollmeet at the new library, Little Christmas meet would be great! :)


Sircca in Agra tan.


Soom Teenie Gem girl, not sure which model she is, their faces are super cute.




And I believe that's a Unoa girl at the back. Is it?


I usually don't pay attention for the Pullips but this one is truly one of the prettiest I've ever seen.


Aww how adorable, Fairyland Littefee Luna.


Truly different looking Minifee Chloe, that hair is fantastic.


Ah the tan Minifee Celine. And Mista's wigs are super fabulously coloured.


The boy at the back didn't have his own photo, what a shame I forgot! I was so concentrated on girls lol. She is Withdoll Priscilla, what makes her special is her worriesome eyebrows and face up. I like that she's so different from the ones I've seen earlier. And the curly hair!


Chibi Unoa falls in the middle of YOSD and MSD sizes which propably makes them hard to find clothes. I don't know about the shoes? I forgot to ask about it. They're really cute. There was a point were I really wanted one.


One angry looking Feeple Mirwen, very fierce look. Mirwen is still one of those sculpts that look a little bit like the older Delf line, there's something very lisheish in her features I think.


Awww and just how cute Junior Leila. That's a treat, haven't seen many of them around.


Gosh, Pipos cat, forgot to ask which one. But in fantastic dragon outfit.


There's seriously big interest in these Youpla dolls girls from me. This beautiful Vana is fantastic example of how beautiful they are. I'm still not sure about the thigh joints things but her hands are super delicate.


Fairyland Minifee Chloe, (next to another), tan, she's gorgeous girl. I'm feeling like I should have more tan Minifee than one when seeing all this tan beauty coming along in the meets.


Another Minifee Chloe, isn't her look fabulous? Loving the wig and especially the glasses. She seems to have magic in her. ^^


And OMG A TWEETY!! Adorable tiny bird blob I love it.


Fairyland Fairyline Momo.


This unicorn was artist made, can't remember who.

This fox of a man, well, can't rely on my memory with these. Such an amazing guy with that outfit. I'm so glad Tiinyan brought him.


My Minifee Juri 13, Hortensia was hanging around.


Another one from this girl, such a natural beauty.


This Pullip girl had fantastic outfit! And look at those cute ears poking trough that wig, loving her style with the rollerscates.


Groupshot.


All of the Fairyland Minifee / Fairyline. And cute Pullip too! :)


Fierce lady.


My kitten has turned out as a dragon, maybe there's some magic around?


One more with Littlefee. ^__^

Thank you all for the meet and lets not wait for years for the next one. :)

4 comments:

  1. So many dollies!! I think the photos look actually great, honestly!
    Thank you for sharing, and I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's always fun to go to meets becouse there are a lots of different kind of dolls. ^__^ I had a great time there.

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful dolls! Agree that the Pullip doll is a beauty and I had my eyes on the Youpla dolls too!
    It seems like you had a great time and I hope that you can meet again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many! And it's so nice to see all of the new and old friends and their dolls. ^__^ <3

      Delete