Roosa is pointing out how particularly sunny day it is for September!
Jenina, took one shot from her from front and thaaat was too much panty.
I tried to find a good windowsill for Jenina to make her pose for the "poem girl on window sill", but I think she's too playfull for that sort of romantic photo. XD
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So what else is going on doll wise? I've sold one Feeple60 body, and so far I think I'll keep the Chloe Elf head if people seem not to be interested. I still should list one Tinyfairy boy (Kevin) for sale but I feel it is so tedious to post and write etc, and nothing seems to sell except Fairyland dolls at the moment. I hope someone will be interested in Kevin as he is really cute boy, but the face is smaller than with my older Tinyfairy dolls so it's really difficult to pair him. I had thought he'd be happy with Emma, older Xiao, but man, I've not managed to live with small male faces and big female faces before either.
I've been working for the script for next Little Granny's Christmas and I've written more than half of it already. I didn't write anything last year, just went with the good non-planned gut feeling of what I should do but this year I decided to put some effort towards it. :) I'm still trying to keep the style really simple and make some new props (the list is quite long already!!). XD I've had fun, I dedicated a red Leuchtturm 1917 notebook for the project and I love those notebooks so far. Need to write a little bit more for Granny and then make some props so I can begin photographing. Great plan is that I'll have the photoshoots going on at November and post them so that they're waiting for the correct date to come out. xD We'll see how it works! Wish me luck!
I hope you're all doing well. ^__^
Lovely photos Xaya, my favourite being the second one. Had a giggle at your comment about her nickers!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
^__^ I wish I'd had more of selection for the photos but I tried to not draw much attention to myself so I didn't photograph as much as I'd wanted. Hugs and thank you. ^____^
DeleteBeautiful photos and what a lovely day at the fortress!
ReplyDeleteAnd haha, sometimes taking photos can turn out to be a fun experience when watching through the photos. I had a picture of Suvi and her dress had slipped away a bit and she really showed her boobs. :D
Good luck with the story! Look forward to reading that!
Thank you, it was totally a good day! I had huge freshly baked cinnamonroll and soup and cake xD and DOLLS!! It was good, my friend hasn't really said what she thinks about my dolly photographing but she always points out places she sees as potential doll phohotographing spots. :) Haha I was sure others have similar experiences as I have with doll photography. ;) Sometimes you can only see things afterwards.
DeleteThank you! :) I'll make an advent calendar with Granny and I will have some special guests in it too. xD <3
My goodness, your Pureneemos are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSad to read you are letting some of your dolls go, but I'm happy that you are still in the hobby!
I can't wait for the Little Granny's xmas story, honestly!
They are sweet, I agree! Pureneemos are so much fun. ^__^
DeleteOh yeah, I have quite a bunch of dolls already, buuut I already fell for another Lati Yellow. xD So the numbers aren't really going down that much even if I sell one or two. ^^
That's great to hear! :D I have full story to make soonishly. I'll have to make some props first and then begin photographing before December. :) I hope to get something done this time, and post things in time without hurrying too much. XD