On jouluaatto ja Pikku Mummo, Pinkki Nalle, Pikku Tonttu, Lammas ja porot ovat täyttäneet vatsansa herkullisella ruoalla, kuunnelleet joululauluja ja pelanneet monia pelejä. On iltakahvin aika.

Little Granny: Coffee and gingerbread just fits in this evening.
Little Elf: I could have another of those gingerbreads, thank you.
Pikku Mummo: Kahvit ja piparit sopii tähän iltaan todella mainiosti.
Pikku Tonttu: Ottaisin mieluusti toisenkin piparkakun, kiitos.
Lamb: Baaaah.
Lammas: Bäääh.
Little Granny's postbox has been filled with Christmas greetings.
Pikku Mummon postilaatikko on täyttynyt joulutervehdyksistä.
Postal Elf: On hand delivery it was.
Posti Tonttu: Käteen toimitus se oli tälle.
Postal Elf knocks the door.
Posti Tonttu koputtaa ovelle.
Lamb: Baa-aaaaaaah.
Little Granny: Oh there's someone at the door.
Lammas: Bää-äääääh.
Pikku Mummo: Oho, joku on ovella.
Reindeer: We'll go, we've eaten too much of gingerbreads and need some oxygen.
Poro: Me mennään, ollaan syöty liian monta piparia ja tarvitaan happihyppelyä.
Postal Elf: I have a letter for Granny, could you please get her? And ask if she can take that little bottle she got from the Owl too.
Reindeer: I'll ask if she can come out.
Posti Tonttu: Minulla on kirje Mummolle, voisitko hakea hänet? Ja pyydä häntä tuomaan se pullo jonka hän sai Pöllöltä.
Poro: Minä kysyn voiko mummo tulla ulos.
This is the last letter of the day.
Tämä on päivän viimeinen kirje.
Postal Elf: Here's a letter for you, Little Granny.
Posti Tonttu: Tässä on sinulle kirje, Pikku Mummo.
Little Granny: A letter, it must be important. I still don't understand why you asked me to bring the bottle.
Postal Elf: That was the message I got, so I told you how it is.
Pikku Mummo: Kirje, sen täytyy olla tärkeätä. En silti ymmärrä miksi halusit minun tuovan tämän pullon.
Posti Tonttu: Sellaisen viestin sain kerrottavaksi ja siinä se oli.
Little Granny: It's from Owl. " Hi dear Little Granny. It is Christmas and it is time to open the little bottle the stars gave you. You will be surprised. HootHoot! - Owl".
Pikku Mummo: Se on pöllöltä, "Hei rakas Pikku Mummo. Nyt on joulu ja on aika avata se pieni pullo jonka tähdet antoivat sinulle. Tulet yllättymään. Huuuhuuu! - Pöllö".
Little Granny: Well, I'll open the bottle now.
Pikku Mummo: No ei kait siinä muuta kuin toimeksi.
Postal Elf: Wait a little so I can go a bit further.
Posti Tonttu: Odotas hetkinen niin että minä pääsen vähän kauemmaksi.
Squinty reindeer: Do you think we should get Pink Bear, Little Elf and Lamb to see this?
Reindeer: Yes we should! Go get them.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Pitäisiköhän meidän hakea Pinkki Nalle, Pikku Tonttu ja Lammas katsomaan tätä?
Poro: Todellakin! Mene hakemaan heidät.
What could this green light be!
Mikä tämä vihreä valo voisi olla!
Northern lights are shining to Little Granny and her friends and wishing you all Merry Christmas!
Revontulet loistavat Pikku Mummolle ja hänen ystävilleen ja toivottaa teille kaikille Hyvää Joulua!
Hi Xaya,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this story so much and I like that the bottle contained the northern lights it was a fitting end. :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Big hugs,
X
Hello Xanadu,
DeleteThank you so much for reading! ^__^ I was on a little holiday back at the home-home with my family and it was wonderful! Happy holidays to you too! Hugs! ^-^
Northern Lights, so beautiful! Such a lovely story, thank you! <3
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the holidays!
Thank you so much Niina, I'm glad you read it trough. It was nice to have some time with my family at their home. :) <3 I hope you've had lovely holiday! ^__^
DeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Holidays! 🎄
Thank you so much jSarie. ^__^ I'm happy to finish this in time. :D I hope you had great Holidays and if they continue, they'll be super nice!
DeleteThat was an amazing present from the stars. Merry Christmas! and happy holidays for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot dear! ^__^ ANd thank you for following trough and encouraging me with it! I finished just in time before leaving to visit my family. I got a little help from a friend with the northern lights! <3 ^--^ Happy holidays to you too!
DeleteI'm just finishing the story now, but it was so cute! Loved the "starry presents" honestly, and I hope you will keep on with this saga next year :D
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you so much Musume <3 ^__^ Granny's been a good granny and stars seem to like her a lot. :) I'm trying to keep going, I'm glad it's over for this year so I can concentrate on other things. ^^
DeleteHow lovely, a bottle of Northern Lights, and how pretty they are too.
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks a lot Sharon. ^-^ I'm happy how they turned out! I love Northern Lights even tough it's been long time since I last saw them. :)
Delete