Pages

Aug 11, 2019

Katie at Hatanpää Arboretum

So I went to see friends at Tampere city few weeks back, it was great to see them and talk about dolls. Me and Kaede went to the Arboretum before meeting Uninu and Mei, so here are few photos from there. After that we had something to eat and went to Mei's workplace to have a craft meet. I learned how to make a wig with hotglueing and from acrylic yarn which was really exiting, tough it's still not finished as I didn't have time to do that. I'm hoping to finish it on my holiday which is week ahead! Lots of plans for the holiday, I hope I can do at least half of it.


I'm so glad I've sewed much Lati clothes years back when I sold things in LDoll. This dress was one of the lucky finds, it fits her perfectly! I'd need to sew some sock for my Lati Yellows too.










I got distracted by butterflies, there's a Small Tortoiseshell on this yellow flower, it didn't keep it wings open tough. Beautiful flowers all around. :D


Brimstone on that violet flower, I think it could be some sort of lavender type of thing. (Really no clue, I don't know plants). xD


Attention!


Isn't she adorable? ^3^

Katie thinks it's so exhausting to be outside, it's so hot weather.


Katie: These roses are as big as my head!




Here's Murikka - Fuego Fatuo Stone Sprite, he belongs to Kaede. We should've taken a group photo from Katie and Murikka. I can't believe we didn't think of that. Next time for sure.





If you made it this far, thank you! ^__^ Have a nice week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos of your little Lati Yellow and also the flowers. Her dress is sweet, I used to enjoy making Lati clothes but haven't made any in that size for quite a while...my one remaining Lati was wearing the same dress for at least a few years until recently, because I liked her so much in that particular one!! Poor girl! I look forward to seeing your wig when you finish it. I hope you have a lovely holiday and get some of your projects done :)
    Hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, I'm glad you like her ^-^ She's such a sweet girl.

      I'm hoping to get it together with all of their clothes, especially for the tiny dolls. Most of my dolls are in same outfits for years, so that's quite normal for me as I'm super lazy to think about each dolls individual style. I'd love to have a style for each doll but I think I took the lazy way out with them. If I find them something nice, they usually keep it on for long. Doh! I hope to change that, but so much to do, so little time! That's something which is in my list for summerholiday. ^__^ Hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh Xaya, she is such a delightful little model...I adore her sweet little face, she has so much childish innocence. All the photos are wonderful! Clothes for Lati and PukiFees are really quick and easy to make, but I haven't sewn any for ages.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, she's super cute! I'm glad she found her own colours so quickly. I find sewing tiny clothes a bit difficult but maybe it's just that the pieces are so tiny it's hard to handle. Hugs <3 x

      Delete
  3. Katie is so cute and so tiny. I love the photo where she is exhausted. I feel it, some days the summer has just been like that! Hope you are well. It looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so cute! :) I feel like exhausted too, I worked trough whole summer and just started my summer holiday now. Otherwise I'm ok, just tired, visited Stockholm and a butterfly house there this week, it was great! Having some holiday now is totally needed. ^__^

      Delete