Pages

Feb 15, 2020

Goomba's Valentine Treat

Sanni's Cafe has the best treats and always service with a smile.Trays and shelfs filled with cupcakes, sweet rolls and other goodies, it is the best time to have Valentine's Day with friends and loved ones.




Mister Goomba took his little Mrs Goomba to have some delicious pastries in Sanni's little Cafe! He is such a charmer, romantic Mr Goomba.





Mimmi and Emmi are having good time!










Sometimes Goomba has a treat too! He might look grumpy but he has sweet tooth for Sanni's bakings.








Mimmi: Oh are you closing?


Sanni: Yes, it's time to close the shop now. Thank you for coming and you're welcome again tomorrow. ^-^
Mimmi: Thank you, the cake was amazing and hot cocoa delicious.
Emmi: My princesscake was fantastic too. Thank you so much.




Sanni: Thank you so much for help again, Goomba. It's been one busy Valentine's day!


Sanni: Oh... but of course!




Goomba got a sweet roll to go as extra thanks for the hard work. He is so proud of the work he does and super happy about Sanni's generosity of giving him if there's something left after the day.

We all hope you had a happy Valentine's Day! 

7 comments:

  1. Ah, such a cozy little café! I can understand that anyone who visits would love to stay a bit longer, even after closing time. Love the angry face Goomba's. :) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Niina, I'm happy the photos came out well even tough I didn't find my tripod. I think I'd like to visit Sanni's cafe for a treat. Care to join me there? Good chat and cakes with coffee. ^___~

      Delete
  2. Wonderful little story Xaya, with a lovely cafe setting. I like the pastry counter and the wallpaper you chose for the diorama is very pretty too. Those Goombas are so funny, I have never seen them before . . . they remind me a bit of Mr & Mrs Potato Head my daughter had. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu. <3 Oh the counter is really lovely, I have two of them but only one fit in this setting. I have covered two boards with that paper so I can fit them in small and big dolls, they're stored flat so it saves space. :D Goomba are from Nintendo Super Mario Bros games and I've been playing some of the games since the 1987 when Nintendo first came to Finland. I have other figures of the games too but I really like the Goombas the funniest. Hugs <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! ^__^ I'm glad you like it, the Re-Ment miniatures are fantastic and work so well with Pureneemo dolls. Goomba loves the pastries, I hope he remembers wash his teeth too. :D I worked trough the day but it was good. ^-^ I hope yours were nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bunch of photos and such a cute cafe! So many sweet props, I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon, I'm happy you like it. ^___^ <3 hugs.

      Delete