Pages

May 7, 2010

Miio as a Girl

I promised to Jane at DoA to take few pictures from my Kyle as a girl. I don't have a girl body in white, but that'd be almost the same as boy body in girls clothes so I just took Tia's head off and took few pictures from Miio-girl. ^^ Haha, must say that he became a really cute girl!





This was I guess, a little bit boyish angle of head. I think that it is really important how the head is or how legs, arms or eyes are when you pose a doll. Sometimes it is easier to make it look natural and sometimes it is truly a pain to try and make it.











Miio has At your Service Kyle face up, so his eyebrows might be just a tad bit too thick for a girl but I still kinda like them even if he would be! They could be a little bit different shape if a girl... His lips are really nice, kinda nude colour. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment