We know we have Den of Angels, very well working doll forum where everyone can go. But it is really difficult to notice all events that are going on in Europe and spot the marketplace for things inside Europe. There's now created a place for everything, it is called http://bjd-europe.dailyforum.net/ and it's open to register. They especially wish that artists are showing their own dolls there. ^________^ Nice!
They're hoping to get people from all Europe to register. Language is english, maybe becouse that's something which is mostly used in internet. :3 I'm glad! Already joined in and advertised it a little in our finnish forums irc channel #Hartsilapset and forum itself!
And a little preview of things I've been sewing for LDoll.
These jeans are work in progress. Model is B-line Minifee girl and they're even tight for her! I'm making some boy MNF clothes too. :3 And also, many sizes will be available again. ^^


Love the jeans! <3 ^_^
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear about the European Forum! We really needed one. :D
Thanks muffin! ^-^ I'm glad you like them.
DeleteAnd definitely yes! :D I'm hoping it will be a good one!