Well, these jeans are finished already. I have three of them for sale at LDoll, but my stock has other style of jeans in various sizes. Photos of everything later.
I still have much to do! I'm going to start my new job with fancy ninja-suit (I'm SO gonna look like a teletubby xD) at next week on Tuesday so I'm in a hurry! There's still a lot to do, packaging, ironing, making the labels, not to mention I have to paint one set of the MSD furniture I made with dad... This year (like last year) I'm not having any real business cards like I'd wanted, but I really can't help that anymore. :P Maybe some other time. Sewing to this kind of event, having kicked out from my old job, sewing trought summer and trying to find new job (I'm so glad I found!!) has really been tiring. After Ldoll is over and I can truly concentrate on the normal life for some time it will all be OK. I'm not going to attend to the LDoll as exhibitor next year. (And yes, I'm sure there'll be the next one too). I'm just going to shop!


Oh I wish I could come to LDoll and snaffle a pair of these for Tegwen. They're just what she needs! Too bad it's on the opposite side of the world!
ReplyDelete