Pages

Sep 12, 2014

Gentle, Dandy and Boy body comparison

And few poses from the Gentle body. OK, I do have to say that even if I love the Tinyfairy Gentle body, MAN I hate the knees. Even he has some of those silicon thingies inside the knee, they're not as good as with the other bodies, I think that's got to do with how they've lengtened the thigh and leg. He might need wiring. Of course, need to say that they are naked, I don't think there's enough information if you don't see the joints or details. :P

I took some comparison photos of all three, for the sakes of FB group and it might be interesting to others too. :3 SO. Here we go.


Front, you can see that most of the hight of Gentle body is in the legs. That makes his leg turn awkwardly and the balance isn't as good as Dandy's. Boy body, really sturdy stander. :P ... And beyond.




Looks like they're peeing on the wall.... *sigh*







Just few. He sits nicely, as well as the others Tinyfairies tend to lean backwards a little. I've sueded the torso joint and I don't really know if that helps or not. I think I need to play with my dolls more. I'm currently sewing some clothes for him, he has a new long sleeved t-shirt already and I'm in the process of sewing him some jeans. My SO usually finds the best fabrics, he picked up a really nice light blueish colour denim which is really thin. I wish I'd has his eye for fabrics.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is adorable, your SO shops fabric for you? That's awesome! And yes, getting fabric in the right scale and thickness is always very hard.

    PS: Did I mention that you finally got me ordering a Bluefairy as well? It's going to be only a Pocket Fairy, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he is really good at spotting great fabrics, sometimes not that successfull but most of the time he finds great things. :D

    "Only" a Pocket Fairy? ;) Did you get one with Sugar or Pepper body or one with no torso joint? I'm having a huge craving to have pockets full of all of them, I guess need to wait until LDoll has gone and then see if I have anything left to spend on dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the Pepper body. I actually wanted Sugar… but well, I guess a little surgery could solve that problem. No, really ;).
      I saw them two years ago at the LDoll and I just loved those tiny, well made outfits that were available for them. And their thin, thin bodies xD.
      And now he (or maybe she?) is here and is really adorable. I just have a hard time fixing the wig as it really tends to slip off that tiny head.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comparison! The Gentle body is so much taller than the boy body. @.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is listed as 45cm tall when Boy is 43cm. I didn't measure them, since they're visually clearly different size.

      Delete