Blog tag #2
Dolly wishlists
1. Post your regular random wishlist!
A random wish list you say! Well! I presume it means what I'd wish otherwise, not related to dollies. Random wishes includes a bureau if that's what it's called. Like so, this item is from Stemma, it is not quite what I was looking for but I kinda like it. I would love to get a bureau thingy and get rid of our Ikea ugliness. I hate them, they are the sort that you should put on your garage and not in your crafting room. We both have so much stuff it would be great to hide them somewhere. Ikea might have something suitable for our taste, but I really like the style when the lid is darker and the actual drawer parts are either white or cream.

Also, my random wishlist definitely need to get rid of some of my fabrics. I've collected them since I got out from school back at 1998 (YES) and some of them really look like they are actually that old. I managed to get rid of some last year, I gave two big bagfulls of fabric to my auntie and she promised she'd either use them or throw them away. And there are a lot more to be sorted out. If I haven't sewn anything from those fabrics until now, why on earth do I keep them around filling my closets! I need the space and it will definitely need some time to get fixed. I say I don't usually make new years resolutions but I guess sorting the fabrics out of the house could be a good one. I don't really have much random wishes, besides trying to keep the home cleaner and stuff at their own places, like they should be and to have few new places to store stuff.
Very grainy photo, but you can see we could need some more storing units. These Ikea shelves I like, they're quite handy, but we would need more. My boyfriend's BJD's live in the top part of that showcase. Mine are in the lower section of it.
2. Post your dolly-related items wishlist!
My wishlist include one more body for my Feeple60 girls. I so much wish Fairyland would sell the bodies separately, it would be so much easier. I will propably pick up doll parts and things for sale at LDoll like I did last time I had a booth, so Lunnula among few other heads will go for sale there. I had one more Minifee girl body in my wishlist, but lucky me I just yesterday bought one with layaway. It does have a head to come with it, but I don't mind. It was the Sarang Elf head I hadn't really liked. But we'll see when it comes home. HOHOHOO. Ahem. I still have second part of the layaway to be paid. And I'm still waiting for my Fairyland order, which I don't hink will ship anytime soon.

Oh how beautiful the body is! I wish I could pose it a lot better. ^^; [Photo credits by Fairyland]
My wishlist include many many many many SHOES for my dolls. Especially Mimmi would need a pile of them. I had Pureneemo Yuzuha in my wishlist but aahhahaaa what a surprise my friend Elina from FairChildren kindly linked the sale in Mandarake and I accidentally bought Yuzuha. OOPS. I didn't think second girl would come in so fast but here we goooo. She is a Sarah's a la Mode -Pink! PInk! a la Mode- Black x Pink / Yuzuha, inner box shouldn't be opened buuut I'll see when she comes. She was shipped out with SAL and I heard that can take a few weeks. I don't mind waiting. And I liked her clothes a lot! And the pink in her eyes. The girl already has a name, I decided it before I even thought about buying another Azone. Her name will be Emmi. Mimmi and Emmi, fantastic team! If I could, I'd buy at least three pairs of each shoe from here: QMagicdoll!!!

[Photo credits QMagicdolls]. I love these shoes! I haven't ordered anything but I plan to do that someday. Oh they're so sparkly and cuuuute!!! And they should also fit for Lati Yellow and Pocket Fairy Sugar & Pepper at least with socks so I think that's fantastic! I have all those dolls and they want more shoes. Being hysterical over shoes. Yes, yes I am. I really can't help it. LOL.
3. If you could afford to buy any one doll right now, which one would you purchase?
Oooo right now you say, right now... Well. I have few in mind if I could just BANG buy one right now! If we are just talking about full dolls, and not parts only (like the FM60 body).
- Minifee Eliya in tan
- Luts Senior Delf Betty (realskin brown)
- Ruruko doll
I haven't thought about Eliya's look yet, but I think she would have small/cutie bust with cutie legs. No idea about face up or wig or such. But she would be soooo beautiful with those long elf ears and thin body and and and so beautiful! I might go with blonde wig and blueish or greenish eyes... Don't know yet!
Betty - wellll when I was at Liminka school of arts I got introduced with Anime back at 2001, and we watched Revolutionary girl Utena (?) there, I really liked Himemiya Anthy's look with lilac hair so I think I could go towards that. I wasn't really much in with the Anime, I watched it, didn't understand much and as I hadn't watched Anime that much it was first really difficult for me to concentrate to the story and the characters at first. Without commenting the story more, the look with lilac hair and possibly green eyes could work for me. I think I'd want a resin Anime style girl, I'd be too afraid about the vinyl getting dirty and not being able to clean it properly. I don't know if I could put her in same photos with my other resin BJD's or if she'd look weird. I don't know if I'll ever get this doll, she doesn't have as high priority as some others and I don't really know if I can fit more than one or two big dolls in my crew. ^^; To think how little I spend time with dolls anyway and how much do I just look at them about how pretty they are I'm not sure if i should get more of ANY type of dolls but well yeah...
Ruruko doll. I just like the looks of them, tough they are just a bit too much money for me at the moment (says someone who just put Minifee on layaway), but you might know what I mean. She seems to have same body as Azone dolls, Pureneemo in xs (?) size? So is the production of the head and clothes that much more than with Azone dolls? I might have stupid questions about that but I'm sure there will be Ruruko's with better prices for me out there some day.
Yep, you saw right. So far I don't have more Bluefairy dolls in my wishlist as listed there. Maybe I'll still have some dolls from Bluefairy, but at the moment I don't know yet. I'm still longing for Baked Lin and Xiao... but I think that's not going to happen, or I miss their post, or I don't have the money when they'll be available. Also I have troubled mind about my TF Kevin, Áron, he is beautiful, but he has smaller face than Emma (Xiao) whose pair he is. :/ That bothers me. I'm thinking maybe to switch the pairs or something like that. To think which molds would have bigger faces, new ones are clearly smaller than old ones. Emma was originally paired with white Jerome and their faces were great together. Thinking about my options.
Lovely read! that store with tiny props and shoes has so many cute stuff!! Too bad everything is too small for my dollies hahaha
ReplyDeleteHope you get some of the things in your wishlist this year :D
Haha, thanks for reading this trough. :) The tiny stuff shop is so adorable! I'll make an order there later this year. :D I want their shoes so much.
DeleteWell, the Eliya is most realistic one to come true in this group. :) Maybe the bureau too.
If you're looking to get rid of some fabrics, I'd definitely love to take a look at your collection before you do! *another fabric hamster* That bureau looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh congrats on ordering your second Azone girl! :D Hahah, they do multiply fast, don't they? Did you get the one with black or dark brown hair?
QMagicDoll has the cutest shoes for Azones, we have a bunch of those~ The animal themed shoes and the ones with bows are my favorites :3
Minifee Eliya is really cute, I don't think I've seen one in tan skin... Hope you end up getting one so we could adore the photos ;3
Aaah I'm only planning to get rid of the ugly and too thick ones, I don't think there's anyone who would like to have any. ^^; One's trash is other's treasure, that's true tough. :D I have some ready cut old pieces, I'd either have to sew and finish them (bags and such), very old things. We'll see when I'll begin to sort them out.
DeleteOoh.. I don't know! xD Maybe she has the brown hair, she is this one: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-8123&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate5%3D9614%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1 Anddddd I think they're calling some more friends over later. ^^ I don't actually mind.
I love the animal shoes! The little fox shoes are calling me by name. :D So adorable!
Eliya is something I've been eyeing for long, as well as Karsh! It must be the ears that are calling me. Both in tan... :D We'll see what this year brings on! ^__^
Yup that's the brown-haired one! The black-haired variation of the same doll looks like this: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/308117 ^^
DeleteOh she would've been equally as cute as the one I got! >w<
DeleteHope you feel better soon~
ReplyDeleteI adore the cabinet, I hope you can get it to have a beautiful storage space (I know your problem of having too much stuff!!)
I'm also addicted to pretty dolly shoes @o@ I adore that shop, I've bought from them before on taobao I believe xD; Their shoes are of a really nice quality and they're so finely detailed!
I quite like the idea of resin anime-styled dollies, vinyl is very light but in the end it causes more problems than resin I think.
I hope you can get all your wishlist items soon!
I'm going to go to work today, so .. well I guess that's a bit better then. :P It will be an evening shift so I hope I'll manage. I'll take some medicine with me too.
DeleteNow that we have some renovation dudes coming to our kitchen I see that I'll need to re-arrange some kitchen stuff too... Arranging never ends. :P
Ahahaa, I'm afraid about the next tag, that's about dolly hoarding and man I've got much shoes. Not eyes or wigs, I try to keep my head together and only get one wig and eyes per doll, and few extra so I can switch if I want to but shoes... They all so pretty!!! :D And now that I've got girls with high heel feet that gives me even bigger interest since I've not had those before...
Well, the vinyl has been something I'm SO afraid of, I think if the doll is made from resin it would help me a lot. With smaller dolls like Azone it's ok, since that's cheaper to replace if the body gets ruined by dark clothes, but with bigger dolls I presume buying a new body for them is also more expensive. Cleaning and maintenance of resin doll is quite much easier I presume. :D
Doll shoes!!!!! I don't have many but I love them! I'm gonna check that store you linked. Where do you get nice heels for slim minis? They are so hard to get!
ReplyDeleteAnd MNF Eliya has such a profile! I love that sculpt!
Hope you can get the things in your wishlist!
I suggest to take a look at Den of Angels Minifee shoe database, there are great hints about shoes. Maybe Withdoll heel feet are similar size to Minifee? That would be nice place to begin! :D
DeleteI haven't actually seen many Tan Eliya's around, otherwise Eliya is seen tough. :) I'm hoping to bring a closure to the rolling head issue first and then.. maybe sometime this year I'll have Eliya. ^__^ She's make fantastic addition into my Minifee crew.