Wow, I wish I'd have the courage to go out photographing by myself, we have nice rocks and a hill close to this building and it would be great to try and find nice spot to photograph.
In other news, I stepped the first step and ordered this girl, Alisa. I'm waiting for them to calculate shipping and then I can pay her. Aaaaaaah this is exiting! I found many of them quite interesting and I really liked the.. Minami-sensei at Mandarake, she had some sort of bunny hat. BUNNY HAT!!! But I thought it would be great to have something with better price since I ordered the big order from Fairyland earlier. Alisa has cute outfit and shoes and I can see how I will manage with vinyl as material as well. These dolls have been interesting for long, and I'm also seeing Amiami sells Ruruko dolls which I'm also highly interested. This is a little side step yet, Elina already showed me the fabulous amounts of shoes I can now get to my new girl. I had admired the shoes earlier too becouse they fit to Lati Yellow apparently AND to Pocket fairy Sugars. There's good reason to order piles of those adorable little shoes! Boy I'm so doomed already!
Also, Fairyland's image blog has great photos of their new Limited Goddess of Forest girl Minifee. I really like the elk antlers and her outfit. Too bad I didn't wait until they released her but I'm sure I wouldn't need any antlers or new heads. If she'd have elf ears she might be interesting. I'm still having other plans, so I keep my eyes open for magic money to drop from somewhere. LOL. If magic money appear I'll definitely think of this but we'd actually need things to our home too. Anyway, that's what's going on right now. Back to sewing!
Ohh that Alisa release is so cute!!! hope you get her soon :D
ReplyDeleteHortensia looks amazing in all black and grey~ it suits her wonderfully. LOVE the shoes too, so pretty and cute
I'm sure it will take at least week and a half. :) I'm exited about Alisa, need to think a name for her.
DeleteAwww I'm glad you find her as cute as I do! ^__^ I've wanted that kind of shoes for long but never ordered any, I'm glad my friend had a pair for sale. :D
Hortensia is very pretty and I like her looking all bundled up like that for the winter~ x333
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new order~ she's such an adorable little one!
And why did you mention those new Fairyland photos.. T_T sooo pretty! Ahh, that's dangerous!
It's been really cold here lately, and I thought I'd want to be bundled up like that. XD
DeleteThank you! ^__^ Alisa needs a name now, thinking about it!
Ahhhh.. I wonder that myself that why did I go to see them at the first place. I'd be doomed if I didn't have an order in there. Magic money where are you! Very Dangerous with a big D!
I love her color scheme and those fluffy-looking wool clothes really make her resemble a cat with a warm fur~ aww, even the thought makes you feel warm! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first Azone and I hope you have lots of fun with her! It's always so exciting to get into a new doll line or type! Or at least I love it! :'D
Thank you! ^-^ I'm glad the clothes embrace her so wonderfully! She's a little kitty and definitely wants to have some warm clothes.
DeleteMy Azone girl was shipped today! I'm so exited to have her soon! :D I'm hoping we'll get along well, maybe I'll get her few friends too. ^^ AmiAmi was easy place to buy from. (And they had plenty of interesting stuff for sale LOL). I've named my girl, her name is Mimmi.