Pages

Apr 26, 2017

Arrival of Pureneemo Sahra's a la Mode MeowxMeow Abyssinian Maya

So, these things just keep on coming. They're awfully cute and I just couldn't resist! I'm still trying to keep my cool with buying Pureneemo (FAIL, EPIC FAIL!!!) so I didn't fall for the Meow series Alisa even tough I did have huge urge to buy her too. Yes, I'm sucker for a pretty doll and Alisa must be favourite, I do have Mimmi so I want her to stay the only one but man how hard it is to resist. I didn't even take a peek on the release date so I totally missed her. xD But the rosy haired Alisa which is store limited iiiiisss very cuute so.. I'm not going to resist Lycee, as I haven't seen the darker colours a lot and she is really nice (is the black haired one in the normal sale I hope?).

I now introduce you to Maya! ^__^ She arrived yesterday to my door and I was happy to receive the parcel. :)


Miisa: Nuuuuuuu!





Miisa: Such a big box for a little kitten!


Mimmi: Hey Miisa, would you want some help to unbox your friend?
Miisa: That would be nice, thank you.


Mimmi: We'll do it together! ^__^
Miisa: Yayyyy!


Well, Mimmi and Miisa decided they'd just pull the top papers off and leave the rest for me, so that's OK. The bubblewrapped box.


So cute! :D


I really like these little books that come with the dolls, so adorable. I also liked the ponytail version of this doll, both are so cute. I find it nice that they make the photos of the stuff which come with the dolls.




Her stuff, I think that's all of it which is nice, nothing missing. ^^


Hello! My name is Tellervo!


I couldn't get her to stand on one foot like in the promo photos. :D


Tellervo and Miisa together attemtping to make the tail heart.

So here we are! Not much going on in the doll front except that I'm wanting to have more time to play with them. I want to arrange their spaces a lot better, at the moment they're just stuffed in the showcases and shelves with not in the prettiest way they could be, so I'm wanting to arrange them nicely. That will be a challenge. Totally. Most of our shelves are filled with books and even more are with boardgame boxes, crafting stuff, random stuff... :P I'd want to move some of my dolls out from the showcases to a shelf next to my computer table... place, so I could see them. That's highly inspiring for me and since we've lived here I've not been able to show the dolls the way I want to. :/ I'd want that back, I could have a little space where to put 2-3 of them and every now and then switch the arrangement or something like that. But it would mean a world to me to see them all the time. Now I'd need to go to the crafting room to be able to look at them and that's not working for me as I can't craft every day. Anyway... now I need to wash the dishes and then begin to think about going to work. :) Have a nice day everybody!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on Maya! And hi, I don't know if I have ever talked to you before :)
    How did you choose the name "Tellervo"? I like but, but I have never encountered it before!
    I plan to name my own Maya, Haru, when she arrives :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I don't think we've met, nice to see you. :)
      Hehee, the name Tellervo comes from Kalevala, but I didn't really have anything in mind when I chose the name. I like the sound of it too. :D
      Haru is cute name! ^__^ I hope your Maya will arrive soon.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!! I'm glad to see more people getting Maya, I loved her since the first moment :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Maya is super cute! >w< I'm so happy I got her!

      Delete
  3. I love these little kitty-cats! <3 If I find one for sale in Japan I might cave. x3
    Haha, Tellervo! Well, didn't see that coming that's for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! ^__^ Hehee, ;) do fall for one!! Or two! They're really cute.
      Hah! :D How much fun it is to surprise! :D Many didn't see that coming propably. Neither did I. xD

      Delete
  4. Waiii, she's too cute, I love both your neko girls a lot. Those heart tails are just the cutest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think they're super adorable especially in the same photo! =w= <3 I love to see them tails tangled like that. ^w^

      Delete
  5. Oi voi, she is really cute and pink! I love the name Tellervo <3 ! Big congrats! All these pureneemos popping up here and there, really (really, really) make me want to order one. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! ^__^ I'm super happy to have her. :D Ohohooo I'll certainly have even more photos so you can see how nice they are! ;) <3

      Delete
  6. Maya is lovely, and OMG those kitty parts!! Congrats!! And they make a tail heart!!
    Good luck at work and hope you can get to craft soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a cutie! ^__^ I find the kitty parts so cute, I'm sure they'll mostly have their kitty parts on. Thank you, I've had nice time with crafting this weekend, :) I'm super happy today is a holiday so I can craft some more. :D

      Delete