Pages

Apr 23, 2017

Winter Holiday 2017

FINALLY! Some new photos from me, sorry to keep you for waiting but in the meantime I learned how to make .. Tabs? thooose things! And I decided to add my dolls informations there and a bit of info myself. I've had quite a lot of fun with it but alas I notice how much I will have to get proper photos from them all. Maybe some sort of shcool photo session needed for my dolls! It will take a lot of time I know for sure.

But lets get into this winter holidays photos. I took Tilda (Bluefairy Tinyfairy Denis) and Mariette (Fairyland Minifee Dark Elf Soo) with me to the home-home. My mother had told me that the snow on the ground had hardened enough to be walked on (which is called "hanget" or "hankiaiset" in finnish). There is a layer of hardened snow on the top, soft layer after that and if you do push your feet too hard they will go trough the harder layer and you can end up to your thigh in the snow bank with your other foot on top of it. Few photos from dolls on the snow too. I wish I would've been more inspired with photographing, becouse the snow was so great to walk on I could walk on the forest to places I wouldn't otherwise go. It was super sunny holiday so it kinda was challenging to photograph dolls too. Not the best set of photos but they're both so cute! I know I should learn to photograph all my dolls together but gaaah that's just so damn hard especially after I noticed both of my girls were super sloppy and definitely need of new elastics (Mariette also fell on her face but gladly there was a layer of soft powder snow on top so she didn't break anything). I also noticed I didn't photograph Mimmi and Emmi with the better camera at all.





















I hope you've had a nice week, thank's for watching. ^__^



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, perfect background with sunshine and the white snow. Those "hanget" can be a good thing when trying to get to new places, as longs as they carry and do not break. I once, in my childhood, got a bruise on my knee when the hard snow gave up. And it was hard to get up and walk about from the spot too...I must have been looking funny, because my friend had more fun laughing than helping me up. Haha!

    I really like the last photo of Mariette and the photo of Tilda, when she looks away. So adorable! <3
    I wish you a nice new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niina. :) Yes, I also went trough the hard layer of the snow and hurt my calf, the frozen layer can do bad damage. I once twisted my ankle when I was running on it as a teen. I think that's the last time I saw the "hanget"! SO much time ago! :D Otherwise it was great, just wish I would've gone further with the dolls, it might've been fun to photograph them in the forest.

      Thank you so much, Mariette and Tilda are happy! :) I wish you a nice week too! :)

      Delete
  2. I had no idea there was a point where you could walk on top of such a thick layer of snow!
    Anyway what lovely surroundings, perfect for doll pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how common that actually is in here either. :) But it was fun! Thank you, I did enjoy photographing dolls a lot. :D Just would've been easier if it hadn't been so sunny. :)

      Delete
  3. Hauskaa nähdä talvisia kuvia vielä! :) Nuket ovat hyvin pukeutuneita säätä varten. Tosi kivoja kuvia! Kiva myös nähdä hartsisista kuvia välillä~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajattelin ihan samaa kun rupesin siellä kainuussa kuvaamaan, olisi ollut kiva olla siellä pidempäänkin mutta eipä se aina niin mene kuin toivoisi. :) Pitää koittaa kuvata enemmän hartsisia, sitä olen jotenkin kaivannut mutta inspiraatio on ollu hukassa. :P Ehkäpä nyt keväällä pääsisi uloskin kuvailemaan. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on learning to do tabs!

    I think the photos turned out so cute, nd your girls are lovely!! The last one even has tiny snow bokeh! <3

    Have a great week you too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Haha, it felt like big achievement, I need things told in simple way like that so I can understand how to do things. xD LOL

      Thank you so much Musume <3 ^__^ The girls are happy! Have a nice week. <3 :)

      Delete