Pages

Mar 18, 2017

My Pureneemo Family

Family and family, well, the gang, how ever you want to call it. One morning before evening shift this past week was sunny and nice and fun and I took the girls out from the crafting room to the sunny side of the house. I only had time for some photos, and I forgot to have more photos from little groups and a groupshot from them all. I did have one for Instagram but it's not the same! I also had Sahra's a la Mode Meow x Meow Sahra arrival but I didn't manage to photograph her properly either as she arrived last week when I had three hours longer day at work so I was quite tired after having to go all the way to the post office too. My closest Post office isn't anywhere in my work route, so it's always tedious to go there by train and then take a bus home. I usually go by just one bus to work and home, (except home from the evening shift) - so going to the post office means I need to adjust my thinking for it before going there. It just takes a bit more time. I had been following the parcel from the tracking for whole day and to my surprise they did try to deliver it second time around midday when I was just having lunch. To my surprise they called me if I was home and if I wanted the code for the parcel. :P I answered that I had been tracking it for the whole day and I do have the code to pick it up from the Post. Many times I've been at home waiting for the evening shift and luckily have had many packages delivered home. Sahra almost arrived to my birthday - only few days late - so I'm happy. All her items were really pretty and I'm glad she's home safe and sound.


Here she is! Her name is Miisa. ^__^




Mimmi was there to welcome her of course.


They're clearly planning a little party for the new girl with Emmi.


Awww the light shining on her eye. :P Well she's really cute, so I wanted to have her photo here. Hehe.


Mimmi, as cute as always.


Emmiiiii! :D


Tomiko. Poor girls head is very different colour than her body. x_x I guess I have to live with that as there's no way to fix it. She'll use a lots of scarfs and high collars.


Sanni will have some sort of little cafe outfit later. I think she owns this little cafe everyone likes to go to.


Penni, I really like this new mushroom flap dress on her. xD I wish I'd had some of the other colour left so I would've put on a pocket in front with it. She likes pockets.


Mur-Mur will need some new clothes, I don't know yet what kind of clothes I will be making for her. Such funny little doll! ^__^


Last but not least, Manta. Her name is Manteli (almond), but her friends call her Manta. I really love the brown eyes, I wish more of the Pureneemo dolls would have browns. She looks like more grown up than some of the other girls. She would also need nicer skirt. And maybe a blouse of sort. I tried to sew a blouse with peter pan collar but it didn't work out yet. xD So tiny! I'm not used to quite as tiny as that, I've mostly kept the blouses simple when sewing for tiny sizes.

I ordered Sahra's a la Mode Meow x Meow Maya too! She will need a name. I don't know if I mentioned my sewing project of trying to sew as much as possible and big clothes as possible for dolls. I've managed to use quite a lot of fabrics to big skits and here's an Instagram quality photo from yesterdays project.


Maya is looking dashing with her dress. I'm going to sew one more for Mimosa, I'm not sure if they'll keep the dresses but at least I have a lot of dresses in the end. LOL! I also used a zipper at the back and sewed it on with a little bit different method than for the previous ones. It's always difficult when handling such small pieces that are lined, includes a lot of fiddling turning it around. I've also sewed a lots of skirts but I'd need an equal amount of tops, blouses and t-shirts to go with all of them. :P I find that sewing blouses takes a lot more time than sewing skirts. Also would need to make some pants for the boys and wouldn't they be delighted about some new shirts... So much to do! How's your doll stuff been? Or have you been busy with Real Life? :) Hopefully everything is good with you and sun will shine a bit more every day! SPRING! :D I wish it will be coming to us soon, I already had a good dream about photographing butterflies last night. Have a nice day everybody!


8 comments:

  1. I was missing you posts!!! Maya looks amazing in that new dress, you are so talented!
    Why is Tomiko's head a different color ? os she a hybrid? Maybe you could get a fair skin body for her? I have no idea about color matching for azone dolls.
    Congrats on your enw Sahra and congrats on pre ordering Maya too, I'm really excited about Maya as well :D
    Your pure neemo gang is fabulous!! Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, I love the dress fabric and it came out better I than I thought. ^^

      Tomiko came to me like that, I didn't notice when I ordered her that she was fair/white skin doll but the disappointment was quite a big when I noticed that the head didn't match the body. :P So changing to other white propably don't help as the head is clearly a bit more grey than the body, it's more obvious irl. I had read about the colour differences and thought I'd avoid of buying fair skin Pureneemos.

      Yay for Maya! :D It's great you're getting one too! These dolls are just so much fun and Maya is so cute!!

      Delete
  2. What a cute gang and lovely to have a new post from you! My doll stuff have been rather silent, trying to find some energy to do the things my mind wants. Spring is really on the way and I look forward to some sunny days! And a visit at the cottage too, during Easter!

    Such cute clothes and I love the flap dress on Penni. Hope that you can find some fabric that suits, so you can make pockets. Mur-Mur is so cute! And so is Tomiko, even with the different colors when it comes to head and body. But that makes her just her!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I do hope you'll get more energy as the sun appears more! It will be lovely to visit your cottage, I'm sure it will be fun. :)

      I hope the same energy appears for me too, it's been really hard to begin anything. I'm sure Penni will have more dresses and skirts with even more pockets, it's just nice to have a bit details in the clothes. :) Ah maybe I get used to Tomiko's colour differences... I think she's totally a scarf girl, should try to find nice fabric to that one. :D

      I wish you had nice weekend too. :)

      Delete
  3. Miisa is adorable! I love the pastel hair and color scheme @o@ ~ those little ears!
    Your girls all look very pretty and I love your sewings so far~~ :D :D
    I'm also waiting for a bit better weather x3~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so cute! ^^ I'm glad I ordered her. :)
      And thanks for the compliments, they are cute and I'm glad I've managed to progress with my sewing a little. ^__^
      Yay for us who are waiting for better weather. LOL :D

      Delete
  4. Your new girl is so cute!! I love your Pureneemo crew <3
    I hope Sahra will arrive soon, too!

    Maya's dress is so cute, simple but adorable. The fabric is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume! <3 ^__^ I'm so happy to have them, they're highly addictive. LOL :D

      Delete