Pages

Jul 17, 2017

Arrival of Sugar Dream Maki Koron - and Doll Woes

I had so many doll woes after this girl had shipped out that MAN I don't want to experience any of that again. I made an order for Koron with a spur of the moment with my mobile phone on my way to work in the morning when she was available for ordering. I don't know how many of you do things like that but I do usually think about ordering and make research for things before, but for some odd reason I didn't check which colour she is aaaand I only realised she is the fair skin colour after she shipped out. I was hopefull so that the colour difference of the head and the body wouldn't be as obvious as with for example with Nao Tomori Character Pureneemo I had bought (also with spur of the moment). I'm the first to admit it does really bother me a lot. I have only few dolls in all that have different coloured body and head, and that's with my Beauty White Tinyfairy which have their bodies yellowed more than heads as the head is sealed with coating. I can live with that as I've used to them, I'm too lazy to do anything to try and whiten them yet, but they would definitely need help (especially my white Olive =__='')... I don't want that for any other kind of dolls I will have in the future.


Mur-Mur helped me to open the box.




I ordered two sets of hands for Pureneemo, two sets of Re-ment (Rilakkuma British Teatime and kithchen piece) and the doll.




Ah, more variations with the ball wrist hands. I like them!


Koron, she is so sweet but you can see from here how different is the head. So sad.


She's not nearly as bad as Nao Tomori is tough.


I wonder why you can't see any difference with the head and the body in the promotional photos. :/ Maybe photoshopping that away? Or light? Or just a sample so it can look different? I wouldn't have expected that with such a big company as Azone is and I'll definitely have a second look and do better research in the future!


I'm glad all of the stuff were OK and included! ^__^


Aww she is cute.


There she is with everything. My disappointment of the head and body colour difference didn't go away. I had someone in Instagram say they might be interested if I'd want to sell the doll, and I clearly stated I would sell it nude. I sent some photos for the person whom I offered Koron at Instagram, but she didn't come back to me for over a week. So I guess she doesn't want it, it would be polite to say so.


The colour difference isn't as obvious in these photos. Which is propably the light or something. Anyway, she is for sale as well as Nao Tomori, I've been too lazy to post their selling photos anywhere as I'm in no hurry. :P





It's going to be evening shift week now, and I'm trying to clean and arrange a little as my sister will come on short visit. ^^ Missed her much! I hope you'll have nice week. :)

8 comments:

  1. Toi väriero on kyllä kurja juttu :/ Ja kurjaa myös tuo, ettei nukesta kiinnostunut vaivautunut enää vastaamaan mitään... Mutta toivottavasti siskosi visiitti piristää, pitäkää hauskaa! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On se, varmaan riippuu valaistuksestakin paljonko se kuvissa näkyy. Kuvat se henkilö oli kyllä vastaanottanut, jäin miettimään eikö ne toimineet tai jotain kun ei vastausta tullut. Eipä voi mitään, eikä mulla oo kiirettä, muutakin tekemistä on kun miettiä parin nuken kohtaloa. :D

      Takuulla on hauskaa ;) kiitos <3 olen jo suunnitellut hieman mansikkakakun valmistusta...

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the arrival, although you decided not to keep her. I've seen photos of those rements, and those are su cute!

    Sad to read about the possible buyer: it is so rude to not answer! I don't know how some people are incapable of mailing a "No, thank you". It isn't that hard! Anyways, I do hope she can find a new home soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, I'm glad I realised my mistake before I bought more of this series dolls. :) I did love the clothes and shoes and certainly I already gave them to my Miu who also has a pink hair. ^^

      She will find a new home, sooner or later. :)

      Delete
  3. Waiiii! she's so cute and I love her pastel coloring, especially the way it is incorporated into her face-up!! x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the face design a lot! Such like peacock colouring in the eyes is really nice, that together with the hair and clothes is super cute. ^__^

      Delete
  4. Oh, look at that cuteness! She really is a pink little cutie and she has wonderful stuff. The difference in color (face and body) are a sad thing and I can understand that it really can be a disappointment. I hope that she finds a new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really cute! ^__^ I'm hoping she'll get a home eventually. Not too hurry to sell, I hate selling abroad as it is always so difficult and I would wish to find someone from Finland who would buy her.

      Delete