Fyrd's Volks Lorina, she's such a beautiful doll.
Also, Fyrd's Miyadoll Poppy.
Tiinyan's Azone kitty and Peak's Woods Sassy Rosy.
Gosh, Miu had caught an octopus! Safir's and Tiinyan's dolls.
I didn't get a proper photo from the little grey girl, I think she is from Luts.
Sarqq's Azone Aika with a kitty and her Miyadoll Dreaming Tory, pastel pretty.
Safir's Miyadoll Vivienne.
What is better than one Lorina? Two Lorina's of course! Tsuki's blonde girl came to accompany Fyrd's girl. They're so pretty.
My Manta (Wakaba), Sarqq's Aika and Mimmi (Alisa).
Tiinyan's Azone boy aaand the model name is escaping my head, with Manta. Manta seems to have big sisterly shenanigans going on.
Tsuki's beautiful Soom Fairy. So pretty, I love these little fairies. If I'd have a lot of money and and space I'd buy them just to have them for less handling and more admiring. If they'd be available when I came in the hobby I might have a bunch of these around. Before I got into dolls I thought I'd begin to collect Fairy items, like statuettes and such so having to changed that towards the fairy bjd wouldn't have been a surprise.
Delicate hands.
Safir's little kitten.
So pretty, I like this tan.
Sunny weather is sunny! =u=
Gosh, such a happy face can only make me happy! ^__^
Thanks for the meet, too bad I couldn't stay for the group photos but I've admired the photos from others. :)
Aaww, tuo kuva missä on Manta ja Aoto ^^ ♥
ReplyDeleteOli kyllä kivaa taas miittailla :)
Hehee, Mantalla on isosiskomeininkiä selkeästi. XD Olipa hauskaa ^^ Toivottavasti ehditään uusiksi jossain vaiheessa.
DeleteSuch a lovely meet and so many beautiful photos! I am glad that you could have a meet like this, it seems that you had fun and much good things to eat - even if you got cold hands and had to leave earlier. And those Miyadolls - so, so cute.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy our dollmeets, I feel like there's less of those now than like 5 years ago. There's always the thing of when people have time to meet and getting many people's timetables to match is hard. Waiting for the next one. ^__^ Oh yeah them Miyadolls, what a great size and how cute!
DeleteHope you had a yummy and funny meet!! The dolls were looking lovely as always :D
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lot of fun!
It was great and the dolls! :D Always fun to see friends. ^__^
DeleteAll the foods & drinks sound amazing!!! Finnish food always astounds me x3 soooo yummy and natural!
ReplyDeleteLovely shots of all the dollies too, it seems every size is represented here xD;
Hehee :D Well maybe someday I may offer you some queenpie too ^^ so you can taste more homecooking, I'm sure Tsukihas treated you some nice food plenty of times. ^__^ (Looks like it, seeing from your IG etc).
DeleteI find it really much fun that we usually have many sizes of dolls around. ^^