This garden is a place where I go again and again. I'm sad I didn't have the strenght to go to the Roihuvuori Hanami last Sunday but I was just too tired from our journey. I missed the cherry blooms this summer but I can't help it, the flowers had withered already as I dragged myself there today. I went alone, which was a bit scary at first. There were few other people photographing a girl wearing some sort of japanese style clothes (not sure if they were real or not) but anyway. I tried to find a new place from the "wave" gravel thing and I think I got few nice ones, and then I headed towards my favourite places first from the upper level where is a lot of paths, trees, moss and rocks. Then I went back to the stairs when they came where where I was. I thought it would begin raining so I packed my dolls only after few photos from Miisa and Tellervo and it didn't. I should've stayed for few minutes more to have few photos with my phone. Anyway, mostly photographed Elle, May Valentine (baked) and Sylvia, basic May (normal skin). I will totally go back there when the weathers are warm again. (I think I burned my face again! I never learn!).

YOu might spot the pink dot there near the gate on the right. There were the people, and I headed straight to the grovel in the middle of the photo. I was kinda hidden behind the rocks so I thought it could be a nice spot first. To gather some courage. ^^;

So the burned dresses are actually print dresses - gah - weeeell can't help it now. Anyway, more photos under the cut.

Totally loving to have few Pureneemo with me there. The girls enjoy even if Miisa is not sure if the stairs are safe!
Thanks for watching if you did get this far. ^__^
Such wonderful photos and your cuties really look adorable in this setting. <3 And their clothes are so pretty. Love the pattern.
ReplyDeleteI do know the feeling to finding some courage. Last year when I visited some sights around our cottage and there were other tourists and at one place (the cholera graveyard) had a golf course near….too many eyes, so I was glad that I had my daughters along. Hope to do better - it is easier in the forest and at the cottage.
It looks like a beautiful place, never been there, so thanks for sharing!
Thank you, the fabric is so pretty! I'm glad I managed to make all those dresses from it. ^^
DeleteIt is so hard to go among people and then dig your dolls out. It is somehow easier if you have someone with you. I wish you more courage Niina! :D
This garden is something my friends showed me first. I love it, especially with the cherrytrees blooming but the moss and big rocks are fantastic too. ^^ I hope to share more photos after the weather takes another turn on warmer weather.
Such a wonderful place, and your girls are stunning!! I love the dresses and the fabric print is so pretty <3 Your Pureneemo girls are so adorable, the brunette kitty girl is just so pretty and tempting!
ReplyDeleteThank you Musume, you are always so kind. <3 ^__^
Delete;) Brunette (Maya) is still available in AmiAmi. Just saying. ;)