Pages

May 21, 2017

Irina at Belfast Botanical Garden

I had my first chance to take any doll photos on Wednesday at Belfast Botanical Gardens. They have this huge garden where are all kinds of trees and flowers. One of the favourites were definitely the rose garden, I'm sure it will be a stunning sight when all roses will be in bloom soon. Weathers were really nice, few showers on Sunday and Monday but after that we had very nice weather all along. I burned my nose and face, lol I never learn! Emmi and Mimmi got into few photos only becouse I only photographed dolls here and mainly Irina. I didn't want to spend too much time photographing dolls as I still wanted to spend time with my sister and her bf and my so, and following someone grouching on the ground photographing the dolls can be quite boring for others.


This big tree branch was low enough for me to reach to put Irina to sit there. :)







She thought this would be agood place to have a nap!


I will propably post few photos from the flowers in other post, as well as some of the north coast. It was way too windy to take any dolls with me there and being there also included a lots of walking around. 18k steps was the most what my sisters fitbit thing counted and for me and my boyfriend who haven't been walking that was quite a lot. We didn't have any days without walking in between so it was a little rough and my feet feel so tired.


From the rosegarden, my aim was those stairs at the back.


Repetitive photos, no problem, I can do that. It was so difficult to choose!


Her legs like to do that.










My sisters boyfriend pointed out this bench that it could be nice to put my doll sitting there. Thanks! ^__^


Emmi and Mimmi were also there with us.


It was great to spend some dollytime but even better to see my sister. I missed her a lot! It was successfull journey in so many ways, I loved the coast, the gardens, Belfast city was amazing and sharing this with my dears was special. :)

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip and beautiful photos! Glad that you could enjoy your time with your beloved ones. It is good for the soul!

    And I agree with Irina, that place would be just perfect to take a nap in. She is so cute! <3 Look forward to see some more photos, when you post them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to spend time with my sister and her boyfriend, they were the perfect hosts. :) It truly is good for the soul!!

      I have added photos to my Flicr, I doubt I will post all of them here, maybe I'll make a little compilation later.

      Delete
  2. That must have been a lovely trip! Such amazing views :3
    And your girls looked adorable, honestly. That bench was such a great finding! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely <3 ^__^ Thank you!
      They are cutest! I'm glad I took them with me. Actually my sisters boyfriend pointed out the bench out. :) I thought he was a little bit embarassed about me carrying my dolls there but he pointed out that Irina could sit on that bench too, she would look cute. I'm so greatful, it was very thoughtful of him. ^__^

      Delete