Pages

Dec 3, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 3/24

Little Granny, Little Elf and Pink Bear had eaten the stew Granny had prepared for them and discussed about why there's Christmas, what does it mean to people and why it's different for some and why doesn't everybody have Christmas.


Little Elf: Thank you for the supper, stew was super good.
Pink Bear: I feel so warm and cozy now.


Little Granny: Do you now understand why we have Christmas, Pink?




Pink Bear: Well.. I guess I did some. Food, friends, love, being together, food. That part I do.
Little Elf: There's something for everybody!


Pink Bear: Especially the food!
Little Elf: I knew you'd say so.
Little Granny: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now I have to fetch a list.


Pink Bear: A list? Of what?
Little Elf: This is not going to end well.


Little Elf: You haven't seen Granny's lists as you've always slept the winters.
Pink Bear: That's the habit of bears. =o= I should have a nap after all that yummy food.
Little Granny: *Hums a littel christmas song*


Little Granny: Here we are!
Little Elf & Pink Bear: *o*


Little Granny: Little Elf, would you be so kind and read this list for us?


Little Elf: Get a christmastree, make decorations, bake gingerbread, tarts, ham, make a birdfeeder, make christmas decorations from red cardboard *goes on for a while*.
Pink Bear: Gosh that's a lots of list!


Little Elf: Do you think we can make this all? It's not long until Christmas Eve!
Little Granny: We will nail the list on the wall and then cross over the things we have already done. :) I'm sure we can do it together.

Little Granny's Christmas 3/24
Little Granny: For example, Pink has never baked gingerbread cookies before so I think we must do that together.


Little Elf: I think the decorations should go up first, we need the house to look nice for Christmas.
Pink Bear: Uh oh, I don't know how to make decorations.. Will you show me how?
Little Granny: Sure! It will be fun!







2 comments:

  1. Toivottavasti pikkumuorilla on jo joulusiivous tehtynä, muuten saattaa kaverit keksiä mielekkäämpää tekemistä joulunaluspäiville. :x :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minusta näyttää että muorilla on mökki siistinä ;) ei tartte ensiksi siivota! Tiiä minkälaisia tontturivejä sieltä alkaa tulla kun ne pääsee vauhtiin. :D

      Delete