Little Elf: Look at us now, we are late. Granny must wonder where we are!
Pink Bear: It was my fault, I just can't get how the shoelaces work. I'm sorry.
Little Elf knocked Lil' Granny's door. Pink Bear was a little bit embarassed for her shoe lace episode but she didn't really know why she didn't understand how they work.
Little Granny: Finally! I was already worried where they were!
Granny dashes to the door to let her friends in.
Little Granny: There you are my dears. Come to warm yourselves. It's really cold night.
Little Elf: Thank you Granny, we'd love to.
Pink Bear: We had a little incident with shoelaces again..
Pink Bear: I'm going to hear about this forever... *sigh*
Little Granny: Now that you're here, I have important job for you both.
Little Elf: A job? You know this time of year I'm usually fairly busy anyway.
Pink Bear: And I'm usually having my winter sleep. =o=
Little Granny: But the Christmas is coming!
Little Elf: Yes?
Pink Bear: What is that?
Little Granny: We need to make preparations for it! *is super exited*
Little Elf: I presume you already asked Santa Claus on my behalf?
Pink Bear: I don't do nothing until someone explains me what's this fuss about!
Little Granny: A lot of it is about food!
Little Elf and Pink Bear: Now you're talking! YAY FOOD!
Little Granny: Lets go have some stew, I thought you two would be hungry.
Little Elf: Gosh I'm so hungry!
Pink Bear: I thought she'd never ask! I'm hungry like a bear!
So the three went to the kitchen to have late dinner and discuss about Christmas.
Voi pientä punaposkista karhua... <3 Toivottavasti pukki tuo hänelle tarralenkkarit! :D
ReplyDeletePietään peukkuja jotta Pukki tietää mitä nalle tarttee. :D
DeleteOh my, poor little Pink Bear. Hän on todella surullisen näköinen! Mutta kyllä se siitä, joulu on tulossa! :)
ReplyDeleteLatidolls are so cute but often they have a little bit sad face. :D Kyllä se joulu sieltä saapuu ja hän pääsee varmaan jossain kohtaa myös nukkumaan keskeytyneitä talviunia. ;)
Delete