Pages

Dec 1, 2017

Little Granny's Christmas 1/24

It's cold winter evening and the stars has lit the sky. Snow is sparkling like chrystals on the ground and trees. Little Granny's cottage lies up on that hill over there.





Look, there's light in the windows. Looks like Little Granny is at home!




Little Granny has woken up early, she has piled some wood and had some chores during the morning. She is making stew as she is waiting for friends to come over for a visit.


Little Granny: I wonder if I have forgotten something...


She stirs the stew and thinks a while more.




Little Granny: But of course! The coffee kettle I forgot.




Coffee kettle is put on the fire.


She sits down and begins to hum: Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the wayy oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...

10 comments:

  1. Ihanaa, tarinajoulukalenteri! <3 Toivottavasti joulu tulee pieneen mökkiin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh :D toivon mukaan tarina etenee vähän joka päivä. Olen vuorotöissä joten se voi tuottaa hieman hankaluuksia. :) JOulu tulee mutta millainen joulu! ;)

      Delete
  2. Jee, joulukalenteri! Ihana pikku mökki ja sen pikku mummeli ^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pikku mummu kiittää. ;) Koitin askarrella noista semmoset lavasteen näköiset. :D Kahtotaan mitä mummu seuraavaksi keksii..

      Delete
  3. Oh so cute, I love that little story, so well photographed. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad I have a stand for the camera, otherwise it wouldn't be OK photos. ^^; Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh she is so adorable!!! I hope you'll continue this, I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume! :D I will, but I need to do other things first. ^^ <3

      Delete
  5. Ihana pieni mummo ja hänen touhuilut! Jännä alku joulukuuhun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, :D Oon aatellu etten ole kuvannut kovin paljoa noita pieniä nukkeja ja aattelin että Pikku-mummo tarttee tosiaan kamera-aikaa.

      Delete