Lila, haltiakummi on kutsunut Pikku Tontun ystävineen kotiinsa.
Lila: Please, sit and I'll bring you something to eat. I'm sure you're hungry.
Little Elf: Oh gosh, that's so kind of you. Thank you so much.
Lila: Olkaa hyvä ja istukaa niin tuon teille jotain syötävää. Olette varmasti nälkäisiä.
Pikkut Tonttu: Oijoi, todella kilttiä sinulta. Kiitos paljon.
Pink Bear: Have you ever seen any home like this, beautiful!
Litte Elf: And she's asked us for sit and have some dinner.
Postal Elf: Aren't we lucky!
Little Granny: I am truly hungry I must admit.
Lamb: BAAAA!
Pinkki Nalle: Oletteko koskaan nähnyt näin kaunista kotia!
Pikku Tonttu: Ja hän pyysi meitä istumaan ja illalliselle.
Posti Tonttu: Ollaan tosi onnekkaita!
Pikku Mummo: Pakko myöntää että minulla on kamala nälkä.
Lammas: BÄÄÄ!
Pink Bear: Do you think we can stay here over night? I wouldn't want to go back to the darkening night.
Pinkki Nalle: Luuletko että voimme jäädä tänne yöksi? En todellakaan haluaisi mennä tuonne pimenevään yöhön.
Little Granny: I believe she'll invite us over night too.
Pikku Mummo: Uskoisin että hän kutsuu meidät jäämään yöksi.
Little Granny: But it's not time for sleep yet, Lamb.
Lamb: Hoaaaah Baaah.
Pikku Mummo: Ei ole vielä nukkumaanmenoaika, Lammas.
Lammas: Hohhoijaa Bäääh.
Lila: Please, eat!
You don't have to tell them many times as they are hungry bunch.
Lila: Olkaa hyvät ja syökää!
Tätä nälkäistä joukkoa ei tarvitse montaa kertaa käskeä.
Postal Elf: I think I have a letter for you miss Lila.
Lila: For me?
Posti Tonttu: Minulla saattaisi olla teille kirje, Lila neiti.
Lila: Minulleko?
Postal Elf: Well.. I've had this one letter for quite long and when I saw your birch forest I added it all up.
Lila: I hardly have any mail.
Posti Tonttu: Itse asiassa, minulla on ollut tämä yksi kirje aika pitkään ja kun näin koivumetsänne niin arvasin.
Lila: En saa juuri koskaan postia.
Lila: My home tree is quite magical so it might hide itself from people.
Postal Elf: NO wonder I haven't found your postbox then!
Lila: Kotipuuni on aika maaginen joten se saattaa piilottaa itsensä.
Posti Tonttu: NO ei sitten ihme kun en ole löytänyt postilaatikkoa!
Postal Elf: Here you are.
Lila: Thank you, isn't this mystical.
Posti Tonttu: Tässä, ole hyvä.
Lila: Kiitos, tämäpäs mystistä.
Lamb has had her second bowl of delicious mushroom soup.
Lammas on syönyt toisenkin kulhollisen maukasta sienikeittoa.
Lila: It seems that this letter was sent out two years ago. I think I know the witch who sent it to me.
Lila: Tämä kirje on lähetetty kaksi vuotta sitten. Taidan tuntea sen noita-akan joka tämän lähetti.
Lila: Thank you for this, Postal Elf. And after you've enjoyed your meal, please go to bed. I have made your beds here in this chamber.
Lila: Kiitos kirjeestä, Posti Tonttu. Kun olette syöneet illallisenne niin voitte mennä maate. Olen pedannut teille pedit tähän kammioon.
Pink Bear: I can't wait to get to bed.
Little Elf: Thank you for your hospitality, very much.
Pinkki Nalle: En malta odottaa jotta pääsen unille.
Pikku Tonttu: Kiitos todella paljon vieraanvaraisuudestanne.
Ahhh I want to see the letter!! 2 years is a long time!
ReplyDeleteThat I must admit it is even longer than Finnish Post... xD
DeleteI wonder what's written in the letter?
ReplyDeleteIt's very kind of Lila to invite them all to eat and stay overnight in her home, they all look very cosy now that they're in their beds.
x
I wonder that too! :D I don't know if Lila is willing to share the information. ;) Ah she is nice fairy, even if she has quite a personality. ^__^ x
DeleteThat letter has been on the road for a long time.
ReplyDeleteAmazing props and home for the Fairy Godmother.
Thanks a lot Niina :) I'm glad I put some effort to all of this, it's been truly a challenge but a fun one too. How to make each home different. Also I like the birch wood a lot as a material and it is so typical to Finland and Sweden. ^__^
Delete