Pages

Dec 16, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 16

It's quite early in the morning and Little Elf, Pink Bear and Lamb has already woken up. Little Elf is pulling her shoes on.
On vielä aikainen aamu ja Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle ja Lammas ovat jo heränneet. Tonttu kiskoo kenkiä jalkaansa.



Little Elf: Could you please wake up Granny and Postal Elf, Lamb?
Lamb: Ba-aha.
Pikku Tonttu: Voisitko herättää Mummon ja Posti Tontun, Lammas?
Lammas: Bä-ähä.






Little Granny: I must've been really tired as I slept so long.
Lamb: Bababaaaah.
Pikku Mummo: Taisin olla todella väsynyt koska nukuin niin pitkään.
Lammas: Bäbäbäääh.


Postal Elf: I hope we can reach Granny's cottage today, I need to deliver that post.
Lamb: Baaah bah! *Good luck!*
Posti Tonttu: Toivottavasti päästään Mummon mökille tänään, minun täytyy toimittaa ne postit.
Lammas: Bäää bäh! *Lykkyä tykö!*


Granny is packing her backpack.
Mummo pakkaa reppuaan.


Little Elf: Are we ready to go? We'll need to thank Lila for her kindness.
Pikku Tonttu: Ollaanko me valmiita lähtemään? Meidän täytyy kiittää Lilaa hänen ystävällisyydestään.


Little Granny: Totally!
Pikku Mummo: Todellakin!


Lila: Good morning everyone, did you sleep well?
Lila: Huomenta kaikille, nukuitteko hyvin?


Pink Bear: I'm sure we all did, I slept like a bear in winter sleep!
Lila: That's lovely to hear, I hope the others slept as well as you did.
Pinkki Nalle: Olen ihan varma että nukkuivat, minä nukuin niinkuin nalle talviunilla!
Lila: Sehän kiva kuulla, toivottavasti kaikki nukkuivat yhtä hyvin.


Pink Bear: I've dreamed of super cute tulle dresses and fancy nightgowns!
Lila: Haha, I'm glad you got inspired. *Laughs*
Pinkki Nalle: Unelmoin supersöpöistä tyllimekoista ja upeista yöpaidoista!
Lila: Haha, hauskaa että sait inspistä. *Nauraa*






Little Granny: Thank you for the food and drinks and thanks we could stay over.
Lila: I'm glad I could help you all.
Pikku Mummo: Kiitos ruoasta ja juomasta ja kiitos kun saatiin jäädä yöksi.
Lila: Hyvä kun pystyin olemaan avuksi.


Lila: I don't have many visitors, and it was great to have some company.
Lila: Minulla ei usein käy vieraita, oli kiva saada seuraa.


Little Granny: Can you tell us which way to go now? I wouldn't want to get lost again.
Lila: Sure, I know you'll have to go left from here and then continue that road there.
Pikku Mummo: Mihin suuntaan meidän pitää tästä lähteä? En haluaisi eksyä enää uudelleen.
Lila: Toki, teidän täytyy lähteä tästä vasemmalle ja jatkaa sitten sitä tietä sieltä.


Little Granny: Okay gang, are we ready to go?
Everybody nods silently.
Pikku Mummo: No niin porukka, ollaanko sitä valmiit lähtemään?
Kaikki nyökkäävät hiljaa.


Little Granny: See you again, and thanks!
Lamb: Baa baa!
Pikku Mummo: Nähdään taas, kiitos!
Lammas: Bää bää!


Everybody waves for Lila and she's waving back for all of them!
Thanks for everything!
Kaikki vilkuttavat Lilalle ja hän vilkuttelee takaisin!
Kiitos kaikesta!


Lila: Have a safe and nice journey!
Lila: Mukavaa ja turvallista matkaa!


Lila: You can come here now.
Lila: Voitte tulla nyt esiin.


Reindeer: We're actually a part of Granny and Little Elf's party...
Squinty Reindeer: But we weren't sure what was going on so we stayed hidden.
Poro: Me ollaan oikeastaan Mummon ja Tontun joukkoa...
Sirrisilmäinen Poro: Mutta me ei oltu ihan varmoja mitä on menossa niin me pysyttiin piilossa.


Lila: Would you want to have some food?
Reindeer: Well we wouldn't mind having something to eat.
Squinty Reindeer: Yeah.
Lila: Haluaisitteko saada jotain syötävää?
Poro: Ei meitä haittaisi syödä jotakin.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Joo.


Lila: You can still catch them, I hope so!
Lila: Voitte vielä saada heidät kiinni, toivottavasti!





8 comments:

  1. Those reindeers are so cute x3!!!
    Wait, aren't we gonna find out about the letter?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the reindeer! >w<
      Aahahahaa xD I didn't think the letter would be that important and it wouldn't push the Granny story forward so it's not a part of it anymore. XD It'd need a side quest. xD

      Delete
  2. You do these photo shoots so well Xaya, I do enjoy them all (sorry I haven't time to post comments on them all). Keep up the good work!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Xanadu! :) I'm glad you've got time to read, that's wonderful. I hope to be able to finish this project, we'll see... XD
      Hugs, thanks for the cheering up, really need it, too busy! ^__^

      Delete
  3. Ah that was really nice of the fairy to let them all stay and then to offer the reindeer food, she really is very kind....and maybe a little lonely there in the forest on her own. :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think Fairy is a bit lonely, but she might want some company sometimes. :) I'm glad she helped Granny and her friends. ^-^

      Delete
  4. Hope the cute gang find their way to the Granny's cottage.

    ReplyDelete