Pages

Dec 17, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 17

Little Granny, Little Elf, Pink Bear, Lamb, Postal Elf AND the reindeer left Lila's home singing jolly Christmas carols about elves and Christmas trees and all things ending with "olly". They've all found the litle bags of juice boxes and gingerbread among other things Lila packed for them so the journey seems to look really nice!
Pikku Mummo, Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle, Lammas, Posti Tonttu ja porot läksivät Lilan luota lauleskellen iloisia joululauluja tontuista ja joulukuusista ja kaikesta muusta hauskasta. He ovat jokainen löytäneet Lilan pakkaamat pienet eväspussit joissa on pillimehuja ja piparkakkuja sekä vähän muutakin. Matka näyttää kivalta!








Pink Bear is enjoying her juice box! Juice always tastes so much nicer when you're outside.
Pinkki Nalle nautiskelee pillimehua! Mehu maistuu aina paremmalta retkellä.




They come in a small clearing and decided to stop for a while.
He tulevat pienelle aukiolle ja pysähtyvät hetkeksi.


Little Elf: I'm sure we are walking around in circles.
Little Granny: You have better sense of surroundings than I have.
Pikku Tonttu: Olen ihan varma että me kävellään ympyrää.
Pikku Mummo: Sinulla on parempi ymmärrys ympäristöstä kuin minulla.


Little Granny: If we have a little break here and think together which way we should continue?
Little Elf: That seems like a good plan.
Pikku Mummo: Jos pidetään pieni tauko tässä ja katsotaan yhdessä mihin suuntaan lähdetään?
Pikku Tonttu: Kuulostaa hyvältä suunnitelmalta.


Little Granny: Please spare a moment and listen, friends.
Little Elf: Would it be ok if we had a little break here?
Pikku Mummo: Ystävät, olkaa hyvät ja kuunnelkoo hetki. 
Pikku Tonttu: Olisiko hyvä jos pitäisimme pienen tauon tässä kohtaa? 


Pink Bear: Finally! I was hoping we would have such a little break!
Others nod approvingly.
Pinkki Nalle: Viimeinkin! Olinkin toivonut sellaista pientä taukoa!
Muut nyökyttelevät hyväksyvästi.


Little Elf: I think we go around in circles, and haven't really gotten that far from Lila's tree.
Postal Elf: That sounds a bit what I felt too.
Pikku Tonttu: Minusta me kierretään ympyrää, eikä olle päästy kovinkaan kauas Lilan puulta. 
Posti Tonttu: Kuulostaa tutulta, minustakin tuntui siltä. 


Squinty reindeer: Maybe we could go and have a little look around?
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Ehkä me voitaisiin käydä katselemassa hieman ympärillemme?


Little Granny: Little Elf could go with you, if you want? She's got a good sense of direction.
Squinty reindeer: It would be easier if just two of us go.
Pikku Mummo: Pikku Tonttu voi tulla teidän kanssanne jos haluatte? Hänellä on hyvä suuntavaisto.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: On helpompaa jos me mennään kahdestaan.


Reindeer: We won't be away for long. See you in a bit.
Poro: Me ei olla kauaa poissa. Nähdään vähän ajan päästä.


Lamb: Baaah!
Little Granny: You can't go as far as they go.
Lammas: Bäääh!
Pikku Mummo: Sinä et voi mennä yhtä kauaksi kuin nuo kaksi.


Lamb pouts but Granny doesn't care, Lamb's not gonna go far and get lost and that's final.
Lammas mököttää mutta Mummoa se ei haittaa, Lammas ei lähde kauas eksymään ja sillä hyvä.


Little Elf: I hope reindeer won't bump into anything dangerous while they're out.
Pikku Tonttu: Toivottavasti porot ei kohtaa mitään vaarallista.


Lamb has found some snow and she's practising her snowball making skills.
Lammas on löytänyt nuoskaa lunta ja hän harjoittelee lumipallojen teko taitojansa.


Postal Elf: I'm sure the reindeer will find a way out from this forest.
Posti Tonttu: Olen varma, että he löytävät tien ulos tästä metsästä. 


Unknown huge bird: Excuse me, can I join your party?
Tuntematon iso siivekäs: Anteeksi, voinko liittyä seuraanne?


Postal elf falls from her sled, Pink Bear quails, Granny screams and Little Elf falls back and almost falls down from the tree stump.
Posti Tonttu putoaa kelkan istuimelta, Pinkki Nalle säikähtää, Mummo kiljahtaa ja Pikku Tonttu kaatuu selälleen ja melkein kaatuu alas kannon päältä. 


Unknown huge bird: Nice to meet you too!
Tuntematon iso siivekäs: Hauska tavata teidätkin!

6 comments:

  1. I'm the fairy's letter widow, but you got me back with that bird XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL at the fairy's letter widow. I'm glad you like the bird XD

      Delete
  2. Well that is a very cute bird outfit, but I hope it's a friendly bird...which it does appear to be at the moment....I hope it remains that way!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ I'm glad I finally could decide what kind of bird to make. :D xx

      Delete
  3. A bird should not jump out of nowhere like that and scare the cute gang! o_o
    Interesting big bird, though. :) And very social too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute gang!!!! <3 <3 <3 ^__^ Maybe the bird wanted to be a part of all the cute! <3

      Delete