Kun Pikku Mummo kavereineen oli viettämässä pientä taukoa ja porot olivat lähteneet etsimään tietä kotiin, tuli suuri siivekäs ja säikäytti kaikki.
Big bird: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you all!
Little Granny: That's ok, you just popped in here so suddenly we got a bit startled.
Little Elf: Gosh!
Iso lintu: Olen pahoillani, ei ollut tarkoitus pelästyttää teitä kaikkia!
Pikku Mummo: Ee se mitään, tulit tänne vain niin äkkiä jotta vähän säikähdimme.
Pikku Tonttu: Hitsiliinikkä!
Big bird: I just was flying close by and saw you walking around here.
Little Granny: We are trying to find a path to my cottage.
Iso lintu: Lentelin täällä lähellä ja näin teidän kävelevän maastossa.
Pikku Mummo: Me yritämme löytää tietä mökkilleni.
Big bird: Well you are Little Granny, everybody knows where you live.
Little Granny: Really?
Iso lintu: No mutta sinähän olet Pikku Mummo, kaikki tietävät missä sinä asut.
Pikku Mummo: Ihanko totta?
Big bird: Of course! I know where you live and I can show you the path to the cottage.
Little Elf: That a relief!
Little Granny: I didn't know I was that famous.
Iso lintu: TOttakai! Minäkin tiedän missä asut ja voin näyttää teille polun mökille.
Pikku Tonttu: Mikä helpotus!
Pikku Mummo: Enpäs tiennyt olevani niin kuuluisa.
Pink Bear: We still have to wait for the reindeer to come back from the forest.
Pinkki Nalle: Meidän täytyy silti odottaa, että porot tulevat takaisin metsästä.
They don't have to wait for long, Lamb is baaing for the reindeer that while they've been away, there came a huge - a bit scary - bird for a visit.
Heidän ei tarvitse odottaa kauaa, Lammas määkii poroille, että heidän poissa ollessaan paikalle lensi suuri - hieman pelottava - lintu vieraisille.
Reindeer: Hello Owl, nice to see you.
Owl: Oh hi! Nice to see you too.
Poro: Hei Pöllö, kiva nähdä sinua.
Pöllö: NO heippa, kiva nähdä teitäkin.
Reindeer: Don't look so surprised Granny, we've met many times. I'm sure Owl will take us to your cottage.
Owl: We were just talking about it.
Poro: Älä näytä noin yllättyneeltä Mummo, me olemme tavanneet monta kertaa. Pöllö osaa varmasi johdattaa meidät mökillesi.
Pöllö: Me puhuimme juuri siitä.
Owl is flying above the tree tops and keeps flying in circles to lead them out form the birch forest. Little Elf leads and keeps an eye towards the sky to see owl flying.
Pöllö lentää puiden yläpuolella ja kiertää ympyrää paikkapaikoin johtaakseen heidät ulos koivikosta. Pikku Tonttu johtaa ja pitää lentävää pöllöä silmällä.
Little Elf: There he goes.
Pikku Tonttu: Siellä hän menee.
Evening turns into night and stars shine bright in the sky.
Little Granny: Look, he is flying over that barn there!
Ilta kääntyy yöksi ja tähdet loistavat kirkkaina taivaalla.
Pikku Mummo: Katsokaa, hän lentää tuon ladon yllä!
Owl: I thought you'd want to have some rest.
Little Granny: Well thought of you, thank you so much.
Pöllö: Ajattelin että kaipaiseitte hieman lepoa.
Pikku Mummo: Hyvin ajateltu, kiitos paljon.
Owl slides down from the roof.
Pöllö liukuu alas katolta.
Owl: Welcome to my home, it's not as fancy as Fairy's home but it'll keep you warm during the night.
Pöllö: Tervetuloa kotiini, se ei ehkä ole yhtä kaunis kuin Keijun koti mutta pysytte lämpiminä yön yli.
Little Granny: I'm sure it will be perfect for us, we are thankful for your kindness.
Owl: My pleasure, we can't go very far in the dark. I can see well but it would be difficult to you.
Pikku Mummo: Olen varma että se käy mainiosti, kiitos paljon ystävällisyydestäsi.
Pöllö: Kaikin mokomin, eipä me päästäisi kovin kauas pimeässä. Minä näen hyvin mutta se olisi vaikeata teille muille.
You have been doing so well keeping it up, go go go! It's almost Christmas~
ReplyDeleteThanks but Christmas is coming too soon and I seem to have too much work! Oh gosh! Hope for the best! xD
DeleteWOW this is some journey this little group are going on, I hope they have a good nights sleep and can make the final leg of their journey tomorrow and find granny's place.
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks for travelling together with Granny and her friends. ^__^
DeleteWhat a nice owl! Many days out for Granny and her friends. What an adventure!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it! My friend borrowed me this doll for the Owl's part. :D
Delete