Pages

Dec 19, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 19

Granny and friends had been scared by a friendly owl who had offered to lead them towards Little Granny's cottage. He had asked them to stay in his barn over night and they would continue their journey in the morning.
Mummo ja ystävät säikähtivät ystävällistä pöllöä joka tarjoutui johdattamaan heidät Pikku Mummon mökille. Hän pyysi heitä jäämään latoonsa yöksi jotta he voisivat jatkaa matkaa seuraavana aamuna.


Owl: Hooot hooot, hooot hoot!!
Pöllö: Huhuuuu huhuuuu!!


Little Granny: Who is hooting around here, it's middle of the night?
Pikku Mummo: Kukas se täällä huhuiloo, keskellä yötä?




Little Granny: Ohoy, Owl what are you doing there in the roof?
Pikku Mummo: Ohhoi, mittee nää teet siellä katolla Pöllö?


Owl: I'm having a meeting with my friends.
Pöllö: Kokoustan kavereitteni kanssa.


Little Granny: But.. I don't see anyone else besides you.
Pikku Mummo: Mutta.. Enpäs minä näe kettään muita kuin sinut.


Owl: The stars are my friends.
Little Granny: Oh.. I've never tought about it that way but they do twinkle in very friendly manner.
Pöllö: Tähdet ovat ystäviäni. 
Pikku Mummo: Noh.. Enpä ole koskaan ajatellut sitä tuolta kannalta mutta ne kyllä tuikkivat ystävällisesti.


Owl: I have told them about your adventures.
Pöllö: Kerroin heille seikkailuistasi.


Little Granny: Really?
Pikku Mummo: Ihanko tosissaan?


Owl: They say your adventures are their favourites. And they want to give you a gift. *Slides down to Granny.*
Pöllö: Seikkailusi ovat heidän suosikkejaan. Ja he haluavat antaa sinulle lahjan. *Liukuu alas Mummon luo.*


Owl: Here you are.
Little Granny: But what is it?
Pöllö: Ole hyvä. 
Pikku Mummo: Mutta mitä siinä on?


Owl: I don't know, but I'm sure it will be something awesome!
Pöllö: En minä tiiä, mutta varmasti se on jotain mahtavaa!


Little Granny: It is beautiful and shines so gleefully!
Pikku Mummo: Se on kaunis ja kimaltaa niin ihanasti!



8 comments:

  1. I also want a gift from the stars! unless it's an alien, then i don't want it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wouldn't want an alien either! xD But maybe Granny would treat the alien some coffee and cakes! :D

      Delete
  2. That's so cool, I wonder what is in that jar . . . maybe twinkles from the stars??? I hope Granny opens it soon so we can all see. :) I love your Granny stories Xaya, they always make me smile. 😘
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohohooo sorry for the late answer, I was visiting my family. But yeeees gifts from the stars are mysterious! ^__^
      Thank you so much Xanadu, I'm glad you love them. Hugs! xaya

      Delete
  3. Is it stardust in the jar I wonder?
    Such a sweet gesture to give this to Granny.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice stars are remembering Little Granny! ^__^ She's such a sweethearted little Granny!
      x

      Delete