Pikku Tonttu, Pikku Mummo, Pinkki Nalle, Lammas, Posti Tonttu ja porot olivat yötä Pöllön ladossa ja hän lupasi johdattaa heidät Mummon mökille aamulla.
Pink Bear: Do you think we ever get back to your cottage, Little Granny?
Pinkki Nalle: Luuletko että me koskaan päästään takaisin mökillesi, Pikku Mummo?
Little Granny: Of course we do! Why do you ask?
Pikku Mummo: Tietenkin päästään! Miksi sinä sellaista kysyt?
Pink Bear: I think we've had plenty of adventures already.
Little Granny: Don't worry, I'm sure there's not much further anymore.
Pinkki Nalle: Minusta meillä on ollut ihan tarpeeksi seikkailuja jo.
Pikku Mummo: Älä huoli, minusta tuntuu ettei se ole enää kaukana.
Owl: You must cross the bridge from here.
Pink Bear: OH MY!
Lamb: Baaa!
Pöllö: Teidän täytyy kävellä sillan yli tästä kohtaa.
Pinkki Nalle: HERTTILEERI!
Lammas: Bää!
Owl: I know it doesn't look much but it is the only bridge around here.
Pöllö: Tiedän ettei se näytä kovin kummaselta mutta se on ainoa silta täälläpäin.
Postal Elf: I'll go first.
Little Elf: Gosh are you sure?
Posti Tonttu: Minä menen ensiksi.
Pikku Tonttu: Hui, oletko ihan varma?
Postal Elf: I go here regularly while collecting and delivering the mail.
Owl: I'll stay here in case you need help.
Posti Tonttu:Minä kuljen tästä aika ajoin kun olen kerään ja toimitan postia.
Pöllö: Minä olen täällä siltä varalta että tarvitset apua.
Postal Elf crosses the wobbling bridge with her kicksled and mailbag.
Posti Tonttu ylittää sillan potkukelkkansa ja laukkunsa kera.
Postal Elf: Come here Little Elf, I know you can do it!
Little Elf: Uh.. Ok, I'll be careful.
Posti Tonttu: Tule tänne Pikku Tonttu, pystyt siihen varmasti!
Pikku Tonttu: Uh.. Okei, olen varovainen.
Little Granny goes next to the scruffy looking bridge.
Lamb: BAAAA!
Pikku Mummo menee seuraavaksi rähjäisen näköiselle sillalle.
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄ!
Brave Granny crosses the bridge with confident.
Rohkea Mummo ylittää sillan itsevarmasti.
Lamb has crowled after Granny.
Lammas on ryöminyt Mummon jälkeen.
Little Granny: You did it Lamb! Good job!
Lamb shivers: Ba-a-ah.
Pikku Mummo: Teit sen Lammas! Hyvä!
Lammas tärisee: Bä-ä-ä.
Little Granny: You can do it Pink Bear!
Pikku Mummo: Sinä pystyt siihen Pinkki Nalle!
Pink Bear: But I'm so scared of hights! I'd rather fall than walk!
Little Granny: No you won't! I'm over here waiting for you!
Pinkki Nalle: Minä pelekään korkeita paikkoja! Putoan mieluummin kuin kävelen!
Pikku Mummo: Etpähän! Minä odotan sinua täällä!
Pink Bear: My feet are chickening!
Little Granny: You can do it, let them chicken!
Pinkki Nalle: Jalkojani kanattaa!
Pikku Mummo: Sinä pystyt siihen, anna kanattaa vaan!
Squinty Reindeer: We're never gonna get over the gorge if she doesn't put a little bit more effort to that.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Me ei koskaan päästä yli jos tuo nalle ei laita vähän vipinää kinttuihin.
Squinty Reindeer: I'll help ya!
Pink Bear: Booohoohooo!
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Mä autan sua!
Pinkki Nalle: Poruparkuvonkuvinku!
Squinty Reindeer: You did it Pinky.
Little Granny: So brave of you dear Pink.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Sinä teit sen Nalle.
Pikku Mummo: Olit tosi rohkea rakas Nalle.
Squinty Reindeer: Well, you're coming here or not?
Reindeer: Certainly.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: No, tuletko sinä vaiko etkö?
Poro: Tokkiisa.
One more obstacle on their way home has been crossed and they can continue their journey towards Little Granny's cottage.
Jälleen yksi este kotimatkalla on ylitetty ja he voivat jatkaa matkaansa Pikku Mummon mökille.
This year on vacations I had to cross one of those bridges, and just like pink bear, I'm super scared of heights. I crossed and then my legs were all shaky for a moment but it was the best feeling ever, to do something despite your fear of it.
ReplyDeleteI have once had to step in such bridge in Northern Ireland visit and omg it was one of the most horrendous thing ever. xD I was also happy I could do it but maan it took me time to do it. xD
DeletePhew, I'm not sure I could have done that walk across the bridge, I'm scared of heights too....but if I had to cross it, then I think I'd have gone across on my stomach like little Lamb!!
ReplyDeletexx
Oh isn't that a baaaaad bridge. And nothing to hold on to! If there'd be some sort of railing it would be easier. Lamb has a good technique on the bridge crossing. :D <3
DeleteMy feet would have been chickening too and I probably would have crawled like Lamb. But they all did well!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I would be cackling like chicken while feet would be chickening if I'd have to cross it too! :)
Delete