Pages

Dec 21, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 21

Owl flies above the tree tops and leads them forward in the path. After the exiting bridge episode Little Granny, Little Elf, Pink Bear, reindeers, Lamb and Postal Elf have walked in to a forest of short growing spruces.
Pöllö lentää puidenlatvojen yläpuolella ja johtaa heitä eteenpäin polulla. Jännittävän silta episodin jälkeen Pikku Mummo, Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle, porot, Lammas ja Posti Tonttu kävelivät lyhytkasvuisten kuusten metsään.


Little Elf: That was some bridge on that gorge.
Little Granny: But we all got over it didn't we!
Pikku Tonttu: Melkonen silta oli siellä rotkolla. 
Pikku Mummo: Mutta me kaikki päästiin siitä yli, eikös vain!


They walk ahead and talk about the bridge and how frightning it was.
He puhelevat sillasta ja sen pelottavuudesta kävellessään.




Lamb: Bah. *Doesn't want to talk about the dumb bridge anymore*
Lammas: Bäh. *Ei enää halua keskustella siitä tyhmästä sillasta.*


Little Elf: I'm just glad we got over and nobody fell in the gorge.
Pikku Tonttu: Olen vain tyytyväinen ettei kukaan meistä pudonnut sinne rotkoon.


Lamb realises something while walking among the spruces.
Lammas tajuaa jotakin kun hän kävelee kuusikossa.


Lamb: Ba baaaa baaa baaa! *She baahs.*
Lammas: Bä bäää bäää bäää! *Hän määkii.*


Little Granny: Golly you're totally right Lamb!
Little Elf: WHAT?
Pikku Mummo: Voi Lammas olet oikeassa!
Pikku Tonttu: MITÄ?



Little Granny: This is where we got our Christmas tree last year!
Little Elf: Oh that's why it seemed familiar.
Pink Bear: We are closer home than I thought! I'm hungry!
Pikku Mummo: Täältä haimme joulukuusen viime vuonna!
Pikku Tonttu: Ai siksi tämä tuntuikin niin tutulta paikalta. 
Pinkki Nalle: Ollaan lähempänä kotia kuin luulin! Mulla on nälkä!


Owl: Hooot hooooot!
Pöllö: Huuuu huuuuu!


Owl: I see you recognized this place.
Little Elf: Yes! We got our Christmas tree from here last year.
Pöllö: Huomaan teidän tunnistavan tämän paikan. 
Pikku Tonttu: Kyllä! Me haettiin täältä joulukuusi viime vuonna.


Little Granny: We will know our way home from here.
Owl: Hooot hoot!
Pikku Mummo: Me osataan kyllä kotiin täältä. 
Pöllö: Huuu huuu!


Little Granny hugs Owl: Thank you so much for your help!
Owl: I'm glad I could help you Granny, now I'm a part of your adventures.
Pikku Mummo halaa Pöllöä: Kiitos paljon avusta!
Pöllö: Kiva kun voin olla avuksi Mummo, nyt minäkin olen osa seikkailujasi.


Owl: I have some owling to do, have a safe journey back to the cottage.
Little Elf: Thank you for everything.
Pöllö: Minulla on pöllöilyä jäljellä, turvallista kotimatkaa takaisin mökille. 
Pikku Tonttu: Kiitos paljon kaikesta.




4 comments:

  1. What a kind owl! And what a relief that they all knew where they were! Soon home and then Pink Bear can eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wasn't it fantastic that they found the christmastree forest! :) Pink seems always to be hungly little bear. ^__^

      Delete
  2. Awww I'm so glad that they're almost safely home. Owl has been very helpful to them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great to see them finally knowing where they are. ^__^ Owl was such a nice owl!

      Delete