Pages

Dec 22, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 22

Owl had lead Little Granny and her friends to a Christmas tree forest from where they got Christmas tree year before. He had some owly shenanigans to do, so he left them and all of them waved for goodbye.
Pöllö oli johdattanut Pikku Mummon ja hänen ystävänsä joulukuusi metsään josta he edellisenä vuonna olivat hakeneet kuusen. Hänellä oli kuitenkin jotain pöllömäisiä juttuja menossa, joten hän lähti ja toiset jäivät vilkuttamaan hyvästiksi.


Lamb: Baaaa *snif* Baaa *snif*.
Little Granny: Oh Lamb, don't be sad, we'll meet him again.
Lammas: Bäää *snif* Bäää *snif*.
Pikku Mummo: Voi Lammas, älä ole surullinen, kyllä me tapaamme hänet uudelleen.


Lamb: Baaah?
Little Granny: Yes, I'm sure.
Lammas: Bääh?
Pikku Mummo: Ihan varmsti.




Pink Bear: Next stop, Granny's cottage, finally.
Pinkki Nalle: Seuraava pysäkki, Mummon mökki, viimeinkin.


Little Elf: Don't be hasty dear Pink, we should ask if Granny has a Christmas tree. We're here after all.
Pikku Tonttu: Äläpäs hättäile, Nalle. Meidän pitäisi kysyä onko Mummolla joulukuusta? Ollaanhan täällä kuitenkin.


Postal Elf: This small one could be carried on my kicksled so you don't have to carry it.
Pink Bear: Definitely fantastic idea.
Little Elf: I'll ask Granny if she has a tree already.
Posti Tonttu: Tämmöinen pieni menisi potkurin penkille joten sitä ei tartteisi kantaa.
Pinkki Nalle: Todella loistokas idea.
Posti Tonttu: Minä kysyn joko Mummolla on kuusi.


Little Elf: Oi Granny, do you have a Christmas tree?
Little Granny: I don't have one yet.
Pikku Tonttu: Hei Mummo, joko sinulla on joulukuusi?
Pikku Mummo: Ei minulla ole.


Postal Elf: I shaked off the snow, look how pretty tree it is!
Little Granny: Gosh!
Posti Tonttu: Ravistelin jo lumet pois, katso kuinka kaunis se on!
Pikku Mummo:  Voi juku!


Little Granny: It is perfect! Lets get it to the cottage!
Lamb baah with delight.
Pikku Mummo: Se on täydellinen! Viedään se mökille!
Lammas määkii riemastuneena.




Reindeer: Do you still want to follow them?
Squinty reindeer: I think we should.
Poro: Haluatko edelleen seurata heitä?
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Minusta meidän pitäisi.


Squinty reindeer: Well Granny could need some help with eating gingerbreads, you know.
Reindeer: Ah, I understand, maybe she really needs our help.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Ehkä Mummo tarvitsee meidän apua piparkakkujen syömisessä, tiedäthän. 
Poro: Ah, ymmärrän, ehkäpä hän tosiaan tarvitsee meidän apua.






Little Granny:There's my cottage! We'll be back home soon!
Pikku Mummo: Tuolla mökkini pilkottaa! Pian ollaan kotona!


Everybody gets happy and Pink Bear is feeling she's even hungrier than before! How nice it is to be back to Granny's cottage!
Kaikki ovat iloisia ja Pinkki Nalle tuntee itsensä vieläkin nälkäisemmäksi kuin aikaisemmin! Kuinka ihanaa olla takaisin Mummon mökillä!
 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh it has been so much fun to create and I was super happy it was almost over! :D

      Delete
  2. Finally they're home in Granny's cottage, I hope they had a wonderful and cosy Christmas! I suspect they had a lot to talk about going over their adventures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they were talking a lot about the adventure. ^__^ That's a lot to talk about! :D

      Delete