Pages

Dec 6, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 6

Little Granny has filled the table with crafting supplies, paints and colour pencils. She also wants some Christmas music and what else could be the perfect companion than her old radio cassette player. Tune in the Christmas Radio and the Reindeer games will begin!
Pikku Mummo on varannut pöydälle askartelutarvikkeita, maaleja ja värikyniä. Hän haluaa myös joulumusiikkia luomaan tunnelmaa ja mikäpäs olisikaan täydellisempi tähän tarkoitukseen kuin hänen vanha kasettisoittimensa. Viritä Jouluradion taajuudelle ja pian alkaa Petteri Punakuononkin nenu helottaa!


Little Granny: I think we're ready to begin!
Pikku Mummo: Olemme valmiita aloittamaan!


Little Granny: Please take your places so we can begin.
Pikku Mummo: Olkaa hyvät ja istukaa.




They all are so exited to begin crafting, especially Pink Bear as she's never made any Christmas cards before. Little Elf and Granny are already quite experienced in card making but no-one know what kind of cards will Lamb like.
Kaikki he ovat innoissaan askartelusta, erityisesti Pinkki Nalle koska hän ei ole aikaisemmin askarrellut joulukortteja. Pikku Tonttu ja Mummo ovat jo kokeneita kortin teossa mutta kukaan ei tiedä millaisista korteista Lammas tykkää.


Pink Bear: Do you think it would be suitable to draw some Gingerbreads in the cards?
Little Granny: Well yes! You can draw what ever you like!
Little Elf: Gingerbread are very Christmassy.
Pinkki Nalle: Voisinkohan piirtää piparkakkuja kortteihini?
Pikku Mummo: Tottakai! Voit piirtää mitä haluat.
Pikku Tonttu: Piparkakut ovat todella jouluisia.


Lamb hums her "Baa baa baaah", and sets her eyes to the sparkling containers of glitter.
Lammas hyräilee "Bää bää bää" ja katselee kiinnostuneena kimaltelevia glitterpurnukoita.


Little Granny: Oh yes my dear, they are very sparkly but we should add the glitter afterwards. Otherwise we're all covered in it.
Lamb is a bit disappointed, but agrees that it might be wise not to open the glitter containers just yet.
Pikku Mummo: Voi kultaseni, glitter on niin ihanan loistokasta mutta ne lisätään viimeiseksi. Muutoin uidaan kaikki siinä kimalluksessa.
Lammas on hieman pettynyt, mutta on samaa mieltä ettei ole viisasta avata puteleita ihan vielä.


They're all concentrating on cardmaking and choosing the materials for the cards is a fun but difficult to make. There are so many nice materials to choose from.
He kaikki keskittyvät korttien askarteluun ja materiaalien valinta kortteihin on kivaa mutta haastavaa. On niin paljon ihania materiaaleja joista voi valita. 


We wonder what will Lamb draw or paint in her cards?
Mitähän Lammas piirtää tai maalaa omiin kortteihinsa?




Little Granny: Wow you've made so many cards already!
Lamb: BAAAAH! *Shows Granny all of her card and is very proud of them all.*
Pikku Mummo: No mutta sinähän olet tehnyt jo monta korttia!
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄH! *Näyttää Mummolle kaikki askartelemansa kortit ylpeänä*


Lamb is very proud of her handwork and suddenly her tummy begins to whine.
Lammas katselee ylpeänä kättensä töitä ja äkkiä hänen masunsa alkaa valittaa.


Little Granny: What is it dear?
Lamb: Ba-aah baargh!
Pikku Mummo: Mikä hätänä pikkuinen?
Lammas: Bä-ääh bääährgh!


Little Granny: Lamb is saying she wants something to eat, do you think it would be good time to take a break?
Lamb: BAAAH!
Pikku Mummo: Lammas sanoo, että sillä on nälkä. Olisiko teidän mielestä hyvä aika pitää tauko?
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄ!


Pink Bear: I've painted so many gingerbreads that if I can't have one soon I'll eat the ones I painted!
Little Elf: I'm quite hungry to be honest.
Pinkki Nalle: Olen maalannut niin monta piparkakkua, että ellen pian saa sellaista niin rouskutan paperiset piparit suuhuni!
Pikku Tonttu: Itse asiassa olen aika nälkäinen.


Lamb and Pink Bear hurry to the kitchen to find few gingerbreads to nibble.
Lammas ja Pinkki Nalle kiirehtivät keittiöön etsimään piparkakkuja nakerreltavaksi.


Little Elf hesitates: Should we clean up? It's quite messy here.
Pikku Tonttu epäröi: Pitäisikö meidän vähän siivota? Täällä on aika sotkuista.


Little Granny: I think the cleaning can wait. We are all hungry and while you guys eat some gingerbreads I'll warm us some real food.
Little Elf: Oh well all right if you think that's ok.
Pikku Mummo: Minusta siivoaminen voi odottaa. Olemme kaikki nälkäisiä ja sillä aikaa kun te muut syötte pari piparia nassuun, minä lämmitän meille jotain oikeata ruokaa.
Pikku Tonttu: Okei, jos se sinusta on ihan hyvä niin siinä tapauksessa.


Little Granny: The mess don't go anywhere and we clean better with full tummies.
Litte Elf: I usually don't agree, but now I'm really peckish.
Pikku Mummo: Sotkut ei häviä minnekään ja siivoamme paremmin kylläisinä.
Pikku Tonttu: Yleensä siivoaisin mieluummin ensiksi, mutta nyt olen todella nälkäinen.

8 comments:

  1. So many tiny details and what a mess they did xD!!! exactly like when I'm crafting. Good thing they haven't touched the glitter yet, I still find glitter in my room and I've cleaned up twice!It gets stuck in rough surfaces like my cutting board that has been a pain to clean lmao.This has become my breakfast reading, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And it usually looks like that when I do something. XD So I know where that comes from. Ah I can relate to the glitter stuff, I didn't open any of the bottles and man it's everywhere. XD Aww thanks a lot dear, I'm glad it is your breakfast company. ^^

      Delete
  2. Oh I loved this story Xaya, you put so much detail into your photos that I feel like I am there in person watching them all create. :)
    Have a Happy Christmas,
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu, I'm glad I've managed to have many nice props for them. :D Also crafting has been really much fun. xD Even if I've been super busy.
      I wish you a lovely Christmas as well. ^__^ Hugs <3

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely story, the little cards are so cute. As Xanadu says above, the details in your photos are amazing, it is like being in the room with the little girls working on their Christmas cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm hoping I can keep up with the story, there's lots more to come and I've been too busy. XD Work is in the way of my hobby. :) The girls are so much fun! ^^

      Delete
  4. Amazing cards Lamb made! And so quick too! Did not know there was an artist in her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like her cards a lot! ^-^ Talented baah!

      Delete