Pages

Dec 5, 2018

Little Granny's Christmas - Day 5

Little Granny had fallen from the roof when she was trying to get Lamb's attention and they finally got in the cottage.
Pikku Mummo oli pudonnut katolta yrittäessään saada Lampaan huomaamaan heidät ja viimeinkin he pääsivät sisälle mökkin.


Little Granny: Well I must say I've never fallen from the roof like that before!
Pikku Mummo: Enpä ole koskaan aikasemmin pudonnut katolta tuolla tavalla!


Little Elf: What? You have fallen from there before?
Pikku Tonttu: Mitä? Oletko kuitenkin pudonnut sieltä aikasemminkin?




Little Elf: Why do you go there, if it is so slippery?
Little Granny: Who else would go there if I don't? This is my cottage after all.
Pikku Tonttu: Miksi sinä menet sinne katolle jos se on niin liukas?
Pikku Mummo: No kuka sinne sitten menisi jos minä en? Mökkihän on minun joka tapauksessa.


Little Elf: Please sit down, Granny.
Little Granny: I sure will, but I'm quite all right.
Pikku Tonttu: Istuhan alas ole hyvä.
Pikku Mummo: Istun tokkiinsa, mutta olen kyllä ihan kunnossa.


Little Elf: So you say. I'll make us a some coffee. It will make you feel better. *She's convinced Granny isn't telling her everything.*
Little Granny: Thank you. Do you know how to put the fire in the stove?
Pikku Tonttu: Niinhän sinä sanot. Minä laitan meille kahvia. Se saa sinut tuntemaan olosi paremmaksi. *On ihan vakuuttunut ettei Mummo kerro hänelle vaikka olisikin kipeä.*
Pikku Mummo: Kiitoksia. Osaatko laittaa tulen hellaan?


Little Elf: I've done it many times before.
Pikku Tonttu: Olen minä sen ennenkin sytyttänyt.


Little Elf is a bit grumpy as Granny fell from the roof and still she doesn't understand she should rest.
Pikku Tonttua keljuttaa, kun Mummo on pudonnut katolta eikä edes tajua levätä.


Lamb: BAAAAH! *Runs to hug Granny.*
Little Granny: Oh Lamb, I'm doing just fine. Little Elf just got scared and that makes her grumpy.
Lammas: BÄÄÄH! *Juoksee halaamaan Mummoa.*
Pikku Mummo: Voi Lammas, olen ihan kunnossa. Tonttu vain säikähti niin kovasti ja se suututtaa häntä. 


Little Granny: Can you pick up the list from my room, please?
Lamb: Ba-baah!
Pikku Mummo: Voisitko hakea listan huoneestani, kiitos?
Lammas: Bä-ääh!


Little Granny: Now that we're all here, we should take a look on my Christmas List!
Little Elf: I know it's going to be as long as last year...
Pink Bear: But - but - but it was horribly long last time!
Pikku Mummo: Nyt kun ollaan kaikki paikalla niin voitaisiin katsoa sitä joululistaa!
Pikku Tonttu: Tiedän että se on takuulla yhtä pitkä kuin viime vuonna. 
Pinkki Nalle: Mu - mut- mutta sehän oli kilometrin pituinen!


Little Granny: Don't worry, we did some of it already. Like decorated the house.
Pikku Mummo: Mehän tehtiin jo osa niistä asioista. Esimerkiksi koristelimme mökkiä.


Lamb runs in wawing the long paper in her hand.
Little Elf: This time the text is in both sides of it.
Pink Bear moans.
Lammas juokee pitkää paperipalaa kädessään heiluttaen.
Pikku Tonttu: Tällä kertaa listaa on paperin molemmin puolin.
Pinkki Nalle nitisee ja natisee.


All three bend down to see to read the list.
Little Elf: Gosh Granny, you should learn to tick off the things we've done.
Pink Bear: Well, there's not that much things left.
Little Granny: See, I told you so!
Kaikki kolme kumartuvat katsomaan listaa. 
Pikku Tonttu: Voi Mummo, sinun olisi pitänyt viivata yli kaikki tehdyt asiat. 
Pinkki Nalle: No, ei siinä sitten niin paljoa asioita olekaan jäljellä. 
Pikku Mummo: Minähän sanoin!


Little Granny: Awww how sweet of you, Lamb. Thank you.
Lamb is nodding enthusiasticly: Baa baa!
Pikku Mummo: Voi miten kilttiä sinulta Lammas. Kiitos paljon.
Lammas nyökkäilee innokkaasti: Bää bää!


Little Granny: I've already planned our next task, after we've had our coffee we will make some Christmas Cards!
Little Elf: That will be so much fun!
Pink Bear: Oh... we didn't do that last year, how do we make cards?
Lamb is munching yet another gingerbread very happily.
Pikku Mummo: Olen jo suunnitellut mitä tehdään seuraavaksi, kahven jälkeen askarrellaan vähän joulukortteja!
Pikku Tonttu: No siitä tulee tosi hauskaa!
Pinkki Nalle: Ai.. me ei tehty niitä viime vuonna, kuinka niitä tehdään?
Lammas nassuttaa vielä yhden piparkakun onnellisena.


Little Granny: Elf and I will show you, being a Santa's elf makes her a proffessional.
Pikku Mummo: Tonttu on oikea ammattilainen, me näytetään sinulle kuinka niitä tehdään.


Pink Bear, Little Elf and Little Granny talked about how to make Christmas cards. Lamb took another gingerbread, she ate way too many and would be hyper active for the rest of the evening.
Pinkki Nalle, Pikku Tonttu ja Pikku Mummo juttelivat joulukortti askarteluista. Lammas otti jälleen seuraavan piparkakun, hän söi niitä ihan liian monta ja oli sokerisoosissa koko illan.

6 comments:

  1. Hope granny is alright!!! I love the tiny props, the teapot!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she's fine if she says so. ;) Oh the tiny pots and pans, loving the Re-ments so much, especially those with Moomins that Granny have. ^^

      Delete
  2. Exciting with Christmas cards! And I am glad that Granny is doing good, it must have been scary for them all. She needs to stop climbing up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what will the cards be like! Exiting to see! ^__^ I'm glad Granny is ok, it was quite a fall! ;) Gladly there's plenty of snow around.

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute photostory, I love all the little props you have for them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) Lati Yellow is such a great size to make props and there are so many nice things in Re-ment as well as ready to be bought. I've also had some from my friends. ^^

      Delete