I was inspired by a photo from a young woman in a women's magazine and she had grey straight pants, white blouse, a hat and boots. It was quite simple look but it was nice. I wanted to try to re-create this look on three of my dolls and Miio got one outfit for himself. Pants were all made from this grey linen (I think it's linen, not sure), shirt is older thing I had around, he has his own socks and shoes by Bluefairy. His face up is by Xia'o, eyes from eye shop I just can't spell the name, it might've been from Germany (not Kanis Augen) and wig by Onegreyelephant. Say hello for him will you?! :)
Dec 22, 2019
Miio - Bluefairy Tinyfairy Kyle 22/24
At Your Service Kyle and Jerome were another one of those Premium Limited sets that were sold by Bluefairy at one time. I bought Kyle second hand, he had a boy body instead of the Dandy and no clothes, eyes or wig. I bought or traded the outfit later on, can't remember for sure as I've not written that down anywhere. Anyway, the limited series were painted by Bluefairy artist Xia'o and they were beauty white resin. Outfits were really well made and beautiful, they're Dandy size, so it's a little too big for my boy. I named him Miio, I googled it and it's just longer finnish form of Mio and I've seen it mostly as a boys name. I guess it could be a girls name too, it sounds like it could be either one.
I was inspired by a photo from a young woman in a women's magazine and she had grey straight pants, white blouse, a hat and boots. It was quite simple look but it was nice. I wanted to try to re-create this look on three of my dolls and Miio got one outfit for himself. Pants were all made from this grey linen (I think it's linen, not sure), shirt is older thing I had around, he has his own socks and shoes by Bluefairy. His face up is by Xia'o, eyes from eye shop I just can't spell the name, it might've been from Germany (not Kanis Augen) and wig by Onegreyelephant. Say hello for him will you?! :)






I was inspired by a photo from a young woman in a women's magazine and she had grey straight pants, white blouse, a hat and boots. It was quite simple look but it was nice. I wanted to try to re-create this look on three of my dolls and Miio got one outfit for himself. Pants were all made from this grey linen (I think it's linen, not sure), shirt is older thing I had around, he has his own socks and shoes by Bluefairy. His face up is by Xia'o, eyes from eye shop I just can't spell the name, it might've been from Germany (not Kanis Augen) and wig by Onegreyelephant. Say hello for him will you?! :)
Labels:
bjd,
bjdhobby,
bluefairy,
bluefairy premium,
doll,
dollhobby,
kyle,
tinyfairy kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Miio! Looking handsome! I like the casual style he has!
ReplyDeleteWell one success with clothing! I'm happy his clothes seem to fit him so well. ^__^ Thank you <3
DeleteAnother nice looking lad you have there Xaya, and the outfit works really well for him. Sometimes the best ideas are seen in magazines but sometimes it's recreating them that's the challenge. You've done great!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you, I'm quite fond of him. :) Recreating any outfit is a great challenge! I'm hoping to get better in that, more inspiration is needed so I might have to buy a magazine of some sort for seeing what is the fashion these days. But which one!! There's so many. ToT
Delete